OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I got a quick story. Just came back from the Nike outlet and on the hash wall to my surprise I find none other than a random white/black trainer in a size 10 (my true size). What are the chances? Guess somebody already returned a pair. Lol So I'm like wow I HAVE to try these on to see if they are in fact TTS and if I made a mistake by going with my racer size (.5 up). Well true enough they are TTS, but only in the since that I could fit them and I could get away with going with my true size 10. That said, I have to say that the overall fit was on the snug side for me. It only reassured the fact that I'm glad I went with the 10.5. TTS felt like my .5 up racers which is not the fit I'm looking for in a trainer. I hope this helps. All subjective since everyone foot is different.

Last edited:
Anyone seeing glue stains on the uppers? My white from kith had some you could barely see because if the white but you can see a yellowish hue

The sunset I got from NDC have one in the back on the flyknit upper clear as day

I got a quick story. Just came back from the Nike outlet and on the hash wall to my surprise I find none other than a random white/black trainer in a size 10 (my true size). What are the chances? Guess somebody already returned a pair. Lol So I'm like wow I HAVE to try these on to see if they are in fact TTS and if I made a mistake by going with my racer size (.5 up). Well true enough they are TTS, but only in the since that I could fit them and I could get away with going with my true size 10. That said, I have to say that the overall fit was on the snug side for me. It only reassured the fact that I'm glad I went with the 10.5. TTS felt like my .5 up racers which is not the fit I'm looking for in a trainer. I hope this helps. All subjective since everyone foot is different.
vaughan mills?

IMG_4513.JPG
Finally got my pair in after Hurricane Harvey delays. Box was damaged but don't mind that too much...is the knit supposed to be this off-white?

Anyone seeing glue stains on the uppers? My white from kith had some you could barely see because if the white but you can see a yellowish hue

The sunset I got from NDC have one in the back on the flyknit upper clear as day
Yup.. noticeable dark flyknit near the toebox can definitely see glue stains.

Pale grey came in today from Bodega. I ordered my racer size and initial thought was wow the fit was great till I looked at the tag on the box and the insole and they sent me the wrong size (Sent my true size). Kinda glad they messed up because my racer size would've been too roomy

Just got my pale greys in. Was ready to use these as my beaters to keep my whites fresh.

Right shoe is so small i can't even put it on. Noticeably smaller and the flyknit almost feels burnt. Like hard and crispy. Not soft and flexible. Directly from Nike too.

IMG_4513.JPG
Finally got my pair in after Hurricane Harvey delays. Box was damaged but don't mind that too much...is the knit supposed to be this off-white?
Thought those were pale greys for a sec until I read your caption. My whites are definitely white, but they aren't a blinding fresh white tee kind of white.

Just got my pale greys in. Was ready to use these as my beaters to keep my whites fresh.

Right shoe is so small i can't even put it on. Noticeably smaller and the flyknit almost feels burnt. Like hard and crispy. Not soft and flexible. Directly from Nike too.

Same!! My pales fit noticeably smaller than the whites

Got my tints and pales, I'll tell ya seeing the greys in person I wish I doubled up on these instead of the whites :smokin

Pale greys are nice man, pictures on here made em look really light but in hand they look :pimp:

Sunsets and pales arrive today :pimp: told myself wasn't gonna cop sunsets but f it

This is exactly me. I was hoping the sunsets would be too pink for me or just a shade I didn't like. But both pair look great.

I think I'm going to pass on other pairs until the black/white and see if I can grab the white/blacks for a decent price somewhere down the line

This is exactly me. I was hoping the sunsets would be too pink for me or just a shade I didn't like. But both pair look great.

I think I'm going to pass on other pairs until the black/white and see if I can grab the white/blacks for a decent price somewhere down the line
Nike should of just named the Tints what they are Pink. I saw them in person for the first time and there is no doubt they are pink. Not bad looking shoe but not worth paying full retail. I'm in at $100 or less.

I ordered the pale greys from bait but tracking has not updated from the departure scan since 9/2. Anyone in the same situation?

Back
Top Bottom