OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I struck out on the online sites trying to get a size 9.5 for the whites. Ended up with a size 10 a couple days later, cant complain but they have a little more room than I like. Got the pale grays in a 9.5 from snkrs and they fit perfect for me. Worn both once already and from afar you cant really tell which is which... but up close you would never know the grays weren't white unless you knew what the white/blacks actually looked like. I only bought the grays to wear with my scrubs and for school lol. I wear a size 9.5 universally and its my true size; all my previous FKRs (with the old and newer synthetic material) are size 9.5 and all fit good for me. Have one pair of the electric green trainers in 9.5 which fit similar for me in comparison with the 2017 trainers.
same im a 9.5 in most shoes and wasn't able to get whites in a 9.5. I got them in a 10 and there is slightly some room in the toe area. i do have pale greys 9.5 but i havent picked them up yet lol

My fresh to deaf 50+ coworker doesn't know about fkf

20170908_181146.jpg

Glad to see some racers again:pimp:

Somehow, somebody bought a pair of triple white racers off of StockX from me... it was $17 over the recent sale from NDC before shipping, and $30 over the sale price after shipping. I don't understand it sometimes. :lol:

Anyone have side by side shots of the white/black vs pale grey? I'm having a hard time deciding between the two...

Here is a couple comparison shots. The Pale greys >>>white
IMG_6603.JPG

This is next to my old Pearl Grey UB beaters. They do have a cream tone to them.

IMG_6620.JPG

Somehow, somebody bought a pair of triple white racers off of StockX from me... it was $17 over the recent sale from NDC before shipping, and $30 over the sale price after shipping. I don't understand it sometimes. :lol:

Happens to me all the time. :lol:

My guess is that people just aren't looking for the lowest price--just a lower price. Like I sold a pair of Footscape Wovens on StockX for slightly under retail, but the same shoe had been on sale for literally over 50% off that entire week. :lol:

Tell you what though--when that pair sells that you thought would sit there forever AND nobody lowballs you? Man that **** feels so good.

My Pale Grey pair came in today from Notre. I like it better than the white/black.

Back
Top Bottom