OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
do you guys think theres any chance the flyknit racer multicolour 1.0 gets retroed?
Pretty sure Racers are discontinued so if they do Retro it won't be for a few years. Similar to what we're seeing now with the Trainers.

do you guys think theres any chance the flyknit racer multicolour 1.0 gets retroed?
There's stock of the multi rerelease with the grey tongue on Nike.com and footlocker. Depending on what size you are, they can be had somewhat cheaply on goat.

Hey again sub7s! IMG_8433.jpg

IMG_8432.JPG

February.
Can someone post nyc757 nyc757 release info on the first page? We keep answering this every couple pages.

doesnt matter where it's posted it'll still get asked. We have a poll regarding the size of knits at the top of this and every page and yet you'll still see someone ask that question about sizing.

People can easily search within this thread and look for posts by nyc757 nyc757 but that's difficult for some.

Just got my pale greys in hand for the first time yesterday and I noticed they fit a lot better that the sunset tints I have in a size 12. Have a few pair of racers in a 12 and decided that's what I should go with for trainers and they fit perfectly in the Pale Grey colorway but my Sunset's almost feel like a 12.5. Anybody else experience this?

doesnt matter where it's posted it'll still get asked. We have a poll regarding the size of knits at the top of this and every page and yet you'll still see someone ask that question about sizing.

People can easily search within this thread and look for posts by nyc757 nyc757 but that's difficult for some.

That poll is misleading. Always has been. Doesn't specify which flyknit shoe whether it's Racers or Trainers that supposedly fit "TTS". I don't blame people for having sizing questions.

2017 Flyknit Trainer
$150
AH8396
-001 PALE GREY/BLACK-WHITE 9/4
-003 BLACK/ WHITE/ SIREN RED ( RD TBD)
-004 BLACK/ANTHRACITE-BLACK 2/1
-005 BLACK/WHITE-WHITE 2/1
-100 WHITE/BLACK-WHITE 8/24
-200 MEDIUM OLIVE/BLACK-WHITE 12/1
-300 CARGO KHAKI/ SAIL/ BRIGHT CITRON/ BLACK ( RD TBD)
-400 CIRRUS BLUE/BLACK-WHITE 9/21
-500 NIGHT PURPLE/BLACK-WHITE 11/1
-600 SUNSET TINT/BLACK-WHITE 9/4
-700 BRIGHT CITRON/BLACK-WHITE 10/1

Updated

Back
Top Bottom