OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Neither of those sound interesting to me but I'll wait for pictures. And we're running out of colorways if they are going to retro any of the other OG colorways.

That poll is misleading. Always has been. Doesn't specify which flyknit shoe whether it's Racers or Trainers that supposedly fit "TTS". I don't blame people for having sizing questions.

Lmao, the thread title says "racers and trainers only" what other shoes would the poll be about?

I hope these new cws will be done in different colorblocking. I'm already tired of seeing the Black interwoven toe cws.

You think racers fit TTS?

I do, but that has nothing to do with the poll not being specific to which shoe.

Also, you gotta take people's opinion on sizing with a grain of salt. Most people don't know their true size or what that even means. A lot of people's opinion on their true size is based on how they prefer a shoe to fit (and because of that true size is irrelevant), more importantly everyone's foot is different... shoes are made to fit a broad scope of individuals, but obviously it's not black and white across the board. the sizing poll represents that.

Just got my pale greys in hand for the first time yesterday and I noticed they fit a lot better that the sunset tints I have in a size 12. Have a few pair of racers in a 12 and decided that's what I should go with for trainers and they fit perfectly in the Pale Grey colorway but my Sunset's almost feel like a 12.5. Anybody else experience this?
I feel this exact way except i have the pale grey pair .. I can literally size down and it will fit like dress shoes nice and snug

I feel this exact way except i have the pale grey pair .. I can literally size down and it will fit like dress shoes nice and snug
Exactly, and I like my shoes to fit snug as is but it just amazes me how the Tints can feel huge in a 12 and the Pale Greys fit perfect in a 12.

in racer news, even with the summer 20 code through NDC, anthracite racers are $93 shipped

being a total cheap ***, I'll wait until i hit my local outlet lol

So it's confirmed that there's zoom in the heel of the new trainers? I feel it in the forefoot but it feels non existent at the heel.

Did the previous CWs of the trainers drop on NDC? Or were they strictly through SNKRS?

I have a friend who might let me use their Swoosh, hopefully I can grab those Cirrus Blues for discount

not doubting you, since the info you've provided has been pretty spot on, but is the date for next months release correct? 10/1 falls on a Sunday

since snkrs has been available, I can't ever recall a sneaker being release on a sunday, I could be wrong but sounds odd for a sunday.

not doubting you, since the info you've provided has been pretty spot on, but is the date for next months release correct? 10/1 falls on a Sunday

since snkrs has been available, I can't ever recall a sneaker being release on a sunday, I could be wrong but sounds odd for a sunday.
Gonna guess he forgot to add a 3 and it drops 10.13. Just a guess though.

Cirrus blue limited? Looks like only one bait store is selling them? Unlike the recent other 3, all of their stores had them for sale.

Good luck to those who want a pair. Easy pass for me.

Dates are always subject to change, take them as a placeholder. NSW generally releases Thursday and Friday but have released on a Monday and Wednesday as well.

Ill look into current dates but when I post them its typically months ahead of when they release, so things change.

This shoe released on a Sunday
red-october-yeezy-2_1024x1024.jpg

Exactly, and I like my shoes to fit snug as is but it just amazes me how the Tints can feel huge in a 12 and the Pale Greys fit perfect in a 12.

You wear 12 in racers/trainers but 11.5 in UB? I'm 12 straight across the board. I did find the trainers a tad roomier in 12, but not enought to size down for them.

Dates are always subject to change, take them as a placeholder. NSW generally releases Thursday and Friday but have released on a Monday and Wednesday as well.

Ill look into current dates but when I post them its typically months ahead of when they release, so things change.

This shoe released on a Sunday
red-october-yeezy-2_1024x1024.jpg

Much appreciated man. You're posts are considered gold in here. Like I said, wasn't doubting you but just threw me off for it being a Sunday release.

I only ask because it's a cw that seems interesting. Some part of me wants to believe it's the answer to the Volt trainer but who knows lol

Not for nothing, I just checked the feed on my NRC app and they have a Zoom Series pack releasing on 9/24, which is a Sunday. So it seems this something that Nike is going to attempt in the near future.

Much appreciated man. You're posts are considered gold in here. Like I said, wasn't doubting you but just threw me off for it being a Sunday release.

I only ask because it's a cw that seems interesting. Some part of me wants to believe it's the answer to the Volt trainer but who knows lol

Not for nothing, I just checked the feed on my NRC app and they have a Zoom Series pack releasing on 9/24, which is a Sunday. So it seems this something that Nike is going to attempt in the near future.

Pictures of the Bright Citron have been posted if that's the color you're interested in.

You wear 12 in racers/trainers but 11.5 in UB? I'm 12 straight across the board. I did find the trainers a tad roomier in 12, but not enought to size down for them.
Yeah the 1.0/2.0 UB I wear an 11.5 cause the Primeknit is more forgiving than Flyknit. Tried an 11.5 in Racers and even with taking the insoles out I couldn't do it, so naturally went to a 12 and it worked. Trainers are a tad roomier than the Racers but I'm not sure if it's enough to order an 11.5. Wish I could go somewhere in store and try them on.

Back
Top Bottom