OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So what's the crack, these going to hit standard ndc or normal sneaker sites?

I think pretty much all but the white/black trainer hit NDC desktop, in which they all sat. Correct me if I am wrong?

The ciruss blue and these yellow will probably sit as well and will end up on regular site.

Are the white blacks all sold out everywhere as of now? I havent been checking as of late to be honest. Been wearing my pair every so often. Really haven't seen others wear their pair in NYC as far as I can tell.

1E324CDD-EF34-45AD-A99E-62085B2CDC2B.jpeg

I wish the yellow trainers were volt I would have def scooped but as they are now they just to yellow for me looking like Bruce Lee’s jumpsuit.

Still want a pair of the OG Volt Racers. And Trainers. I've got my fingers crossed Volt is still going to be a part of the Trainer release.

Are the white blacks all sold out everywhere as of now? I havent been checking as of late to be honest. Been wearing my pair every so often. Really haven't seen others wear their pair in NYC as far as I can tell.
Yea same I haven't seen anyone wearing trainers as of yet.

Never had flyknits but dig the yellows... based on the past couple pages, I shouldn’t pay retail? Where/when should I expect them to hit sale?

Back
Top Bottom