OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
FLYKNIT FRIDAY
20170929_223934.jpg

Never had flyknits but dig the yellows... based on the past couple pages, I shouldn’t pay retail? Where/when should I expect them to hit sale?

Buy from Nike.com on the 5th. Wear them. If they go on sale in the future, or you ever get them for a great price, buy the second pair. Return the pair you just bought to Nike. You can return it to Nike pretty much at any point over the next few years. Nike gets the unworn shoe back to them, you get the $150 back from Nike, you continue to wear those shoes you originally bought from Nike.

Yea same I haven't seen anyone wearing trainers as of yet.

They’re so damn white and clean lol people with only one pair are probably not prepared to get em dirty yet, like me lol. That’s my reason at least. Honestly will probably unds next spring/summer. Hopefully sooner but it’s really about these fall tones and hues right now.

There's an ebay listing for White/Black trainers for retail. Too good to be true? Claims they are real but also says no returns. PayPal protected good enough?

They’re so damn white and clean lol people with only one pair are probably not prepared to get em dirty yet, like me lol. That’s my reason at least. Honestly will probably unds next spring/summer. Hopefully sooner but it’s really about these fall tones and hues right now.
Oh I meant trainers in general. Haven't seen them on feet on another person yet. And yeah same I'm not tryna rock my whites yet. I'll beat up my pales for now.

There's an ebay listing for White/Black trainers for retail. Too good to be true? Claims they are real but also says no returns. PayPal protected good enough?
I always put final sale on my listings too. No returns. You can shoot me a PM and I can legit check it for you.

Wore my whites twice for couple hours at a time and yeah they collect dirt immediately but **** it lol

FYI

They can put no returns all they want but if you file a return on eBay, eBay will force them to take it back and make the seller pay the return shipping :wink:

Just bought the cirrus blue trainers for 110 shipped on ebay. Used the code PSHOPNSAVE15 which gives $15 off of $75+ purchase. Code expires in a few hours!!

Back
Top Bottom