OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
633551FB-CAA2-4010-9BBC-8183C60A4E2C.jpeg

Happy flyknit Friday

Finally got my hands on a pair of dark greys with black flywire. Copped as a bday present to myself lol. Now I just need atomic purples, og uni reds, cheetos, and no parkings and my racer rotation will be compleeeeeeeted (dexter voice).

Does anyone else have an annoying squeak coming from the sole? The heel on my right shoe keeps squeaking. I want to return, but I know it will be hard to find pale grays again for a good price,.

Remove insole put some baby powder in the bed of the shoe then reinsert the insole. The squeak is just friction between the insole and the shoe or in other cases the tongue rubs against the upper. Which you can fix with some clear scotch tape on the outer portion of the tongue.

The sole? Or underneath the insole? If it's the latter, try rubbing a tiny bit of hand lotion on the bottom of the insole where your heel strikes. That should get rid of it.

Learned something new today. Ill have to try this

Remove insole put some baby powder in the bed of the shoe then reinsert the insole. The squeak is just friction between the insole and the shoe or in other cases the tongue rubs against the upper. Which you can fix with some clear scotch tape on the outer portion of the tongue.

Learned something new today. Ill have to try this
Yep, baby powder is usually fine but I found that you rarely ever have to re-apply the lotion and it usually works when the baby powder doesn't.

Just trying to be the master of coin and get you more $ .. you could’ve resold and got another pair half your size for below retail

He was also telling me that i could of sold my used pair with flaws and make more than retail, so it seems like he knows the market for these pretty well.

:rofl:

Just received my white/black pair off ebay yesterday. Paid retail plus shipping. So it's possible but you have to be vigilant. Had to jump on it right away. Tried finding it on my tablet and couldn't. Luckily it was still open on my phone.

I hate that they attach yeezy to it but whatever. It's such a clean shoe.

found some multicolor racers sz 9.5 at Nike San Leandro for $74.99, glad i waited 3 years to cop a pair of multicolors, lol. i remember when they first dropped the resale was like $300-400

Happy flyknit friday yall. Or flashback friday i shall say.

Got these when they first came out. Love the comfort.
15073161504701060349994.jpg
One of my favorite flyknit models ever. Had this exact colorway. Left them in my car for a couple days and the heat shrunk them up. Cried a little on the inside. :frown:

found some multicolor racers sz 9.5 at Nike San Leandro for $74.99, glad i waited 3 years to cop a pair of multicolors, lol. i remember when they first dropped the resale was like $300-400

Got all three MC's. Saw a guy at a car show in 2013 with MC1.0 which is what got me interested in Racers. Couldnt believe what they were going for at the time.

Now i'm in the middle of selling my OG pairs. :ohwell:

Got all three MC's. Saw a guy at a car show in 2013 with MC1.0 which is what got me interested in Racers. Couldnt believe what they were going for at the time.

Now i'm in the middle of selling my OG pairs. :ohwell:
I'm opposed to selling them (OG multi) because they are really nice and you aren't going to get much for them. To me they are one of those shoes that I will always love hype or not.

633551FB-CAA2-4010-9BBC-8183C60A4E2C.jpeg

Happy flyknit Friday

Finally got my hands on a pair of dark greys with black flywire. Copped as a bday present to myself lol. Now I just need atomic purples, og uni reds, cheetos, and no parkings and my racer rotation will be compleeeeeeeted (dexter voice).

What size are you?

2017 Flyknit Trainer
$150
AH8396
-001 PALE GREY/BLACK-WHITE 9/4
-003 BLACK/ WHITE/ SIREN RED ( RD TBD)
-004 BLACK/ANTHRACITE-BLACK 2/1
-005 BLACK/WHITE-WHITE 2/1
-006 ATMOSPHERE GREY/ VAST GREY/ PHOTO BLUE/ THUNDER GREY (RD TBD)
-100 WHITE/BLACK-WHITE 8/24
-200 MEDIUM OLIVE/BLACK-WHITE 12/1
-300 CARGO KHAKI/ SAIL/ BRIGHT CITRON/ BLACK ( RD TBD)
-400 CIRRUS BLUE/BLACK-WHITE 9/21
-500 NIGHT PURPLE/BLACK-WHITE 11/1
-600 SUNSET TINT/BLACK-WHITE 9/4
-700 BRIGHT CITRON/BLACK-WHITE 10/1

Updated

Back
Top Bottom