OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
interesting, the blue and sunset tings released in toronto stores except for pale greys. what gives?

Had the privilege to see the Citrons in person today. Going to pass on these. They're just too yellow. They needed to turn the volume down on these. They're like traffic signs. For around $100, I might change my mind. If limited, oh well.

Had the privilege to see the Citrons in person today. Going to pass on these. They're just too yellow. They needed to turn the volume down on these. They're like traffic signs. For around $100, I might change my mind. If limited, oh well.

Louder than new loves?

Based on your description, they don’t seem to be much of a privilege.. lol

Did a photoshop design on what mykoh mykoh thought about with the citron trainers

ENJOY

new citron trainer ad.jpg

Last edited:
can you do that same design on the white pair and the pale grey pair. I'm contemplating doing a custom.

was thinking of doing the same on my pale greys, but turning that black swoosh white is going to be impossible

They definitely look even better in that PS but I still dig them. I'll pick them up if I can get them for $100 or so.

Did a photoshop design on what mykoh mykoh thought about with the citron trainers

ENJOY

new citron trainer ad.jpg

I've wanted this sort of color blocking on the trainers since they first released. I've thought about getting extra pairs of black/whites and dying the white parts but leaving the swoosh alone.

Sorry for the common question but How do the trainers run? Looking to pull the trigger on these for $90..

Are they like the racers ? Which I had to get half size up in from 10.5 to 11

Sorry for the common question but How do the trainers run? Looking to pull the trigger on these for $90..

Are they like the racers ? Which I had to get half size up in from 10.5 to 11
Get your racer size. These fit more snug on the sides of the forefoot though.

Speaking of Racers, went to see if NDC discounted the Be True's and to my surprise, there's only three sizes left at retail :lol: Thought those things would sit for a bit longer.

Can't even find the anthracite's for below $90 now lol Snooze ya lose I guess

Does anyone else have an annoying squeak coming from the sole? The heel on my right shoe keeps squeaking. I want to return, but I know it will be hard to find pale grays again for a good price,.

Does anyone else have an annoying squeak coming from the sole? The heel on my right shoe keeps squeaking. I want to return, but I know it will be hard to find pale grays again for a good price,.
The sole? Or underneath the insole? If it's the latter, try rubbing a tiny bit of hand lotion on the bottom of the insole where your heel strikes. That should get rid of it.

Back
Top Bottom