OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I love the c/w but I don't like the silhouette anymore.
I see myself wearing my trainers and converse more, so since I never wear em, price keeps dropping, time to get rid of before it's worth 0.

Prices for those are going back up again. They bottomed out about a month ago.

Got my pale olives in. Really nice in hand.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_37b.jpg

Last edited:
thecheef thecheef I always wanted a pair, but was weary of the sizing. I finally bought a pair of trainers last year (sunsets), and while I like those, the fit isn.t as good as these. I wear a sz 14/15 and the 15 in those had too much heel slip, and the 14 are more snug than I like, but they work. The sz 15 in these fit perfect! I probably spent more than some would on these, but they don.t seem to be easy to come by in any size, let alone a sz 15.

Got the G's in today. Initial thoughts are they fit big, and they are slightly larger overall. The box has a nice profile view of the shoe on it. I took some comparison photos with my be trues. Both are a size 9. They have more padding in the heel, which I tried to show in the first picture. I'm prob going to order a half size down from racer (or maybe a full size down).

IMG_0966.JPG

IMG_0968.JPG

IMG_0967.JPG

IMG_0972.JPG

IMG_0965.JPG

IMG_0970.JPG

(Excuse my daughters hand... she was very interested in them)

Attachments

• IMG_0967.JPG
    IMG_0967.JPG
    531.6 KB · Views: 4
Good thing it has TPU layer going throughout the shoe like the flyknit chukka.

For some reason that wasn’t listed one the Racer G product description page.

The G looks huge compared to the non golf version. It seems they just slapped the wide zoom 90 IT outsole and midsole on there. Makes sense since it’s replacing the zoom 90 IT.

Dat Hardwood doe :pimp:

On a side note, I signed up for StockX and see the $50/100 off bags and watches. Nothing available on footwear right now? Also I see shoes listed but with no lowest asking price. Is this a glitch in their site?

Dat Hardwood doe :pimp:

On a side note, I signed up for StockX and see the $50/100 off bags and watches. Nothing available on footwear right now? Also I see shoes listed but with no lowest asking price. Is this a glitch in their site?

There used to be $20 off shoes, but I'm not sure if that promo is still going.

As for the no lowest ask, that means that nobody is offering that particular size for that shoe. StockX is a middle man. If I want to sell my racer golf shoes, I can list that with a price off $200 for the size 9. That will then show up on stockx as an available size for that particular shoe for $200. If you wanted to buy that shoe/size, then you can either pay the $200 or offer $150 (or however much you are willing to pay). If you pay the $200, I ship the pair to StockX, they make sure they are authentic, and then they ship it to you. If you offer less then what I want, I can keep my $200 ask, or I can accept your offer. Then, I would still ship it to StockX, and they will ship it to you.

Back
Top Bottom