OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Got a pair of flyknit trainer with padding in US 9 

I am like a true EU 42 ( US 9 )

It fits me fine without socs (Just prefer not to as it may get smelly), but a bit snug with socks

Was wondering if the flyknit material will stretch out much over time ?

Otherwise, can someone recommend a pair of thin-ish socks to go with the trainers ?

Got a pair of flyknit trainer with padding in US 9 

I am like a true EU 42 ( US 9 )

It fits me fine without socs (Just prefer not to as it may get smelly), but a bit snug with socks

Was wondering if the flyknit material will stretch out much over time ?

Otherwise, can someone recommend a pair of thin-ish socks to go with the trainers ?
Stretch probably isn't the right word to use, they do however, "form" to fit your foot better.

Last edited:
I have that same question. Without socks the shoes fit fine, but with socks (which is how I'll normally be wearing them, the shoes fit pretty tight and I'm not sure if I should size up to a 10 or keep my 9.5's. I wear a 9.5 in janoskis but I'll wear size 10's in some of my other shoes. Do the shoes really form to your feet? Should I not be concerned?

Anybody know what material the flyknits are made off? I'm planning to use textile paint on my pair. Thanks!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas dudes​
 ​
kKZqO7X.jpg
 ​

Last edited:
I'm someone who has racers TTS and .5 up

I'll say the only thing that changes is how baggy they are.

My TTS fits a whole lot better all around than my .5 up. I had to steam the hell out of them to have them fit decent

The lateral volt swoosh against the white isn't doing much for me right now but I'd like to see what it would look like if it were black instead.
that's been my plan since I saw these
I plan on buying another pair to customize and paint so I can replicate those 1st series HTM lunar trainers. I don't customize but I can't help but to try with these.

it'd look much better with a black swoosh
will definitely be getting these.

wonder what they would look like with a black lateral swoosh...

Great job!! More than satisfied to try this when I get my pair. Might try to white out the midsole to give it more of an HTM effect.

New to FlyKnits, how do the Racers run?.. True to size? small? big?

I wear a 10 in Lebrons and Jordans.. how should I size?

I found a pair of the white/black racers for $89 FLAT, said eff it and ordered it.. its a size 10, I hope they fit nicely.. should I be good?

New to FlyKnits, how do the Racers run?.. True to size? small? big?

I wear a 10 in Lebrons and Jordans.. how should I size?

I found a pair of the white/black racers for $89 FLAT, said eff it and ordered it.. its a size 10, I hope they fit nicely.. should I be good?
yes, you'll be good.  flyknits fit true to size (for most), with the exception of people with wide feet

Back
Top Bottom