OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
New to FlyKnits, how do the Racers run?.. True to size? small? big?

I wear a 10 in Lebrons and Jordans.. how should I size?

I found a pair of the white/black racers for $89 FLAT, said eff it and ordered it.. its a size 10, I hope they fit nicely.. should I be good?
Maybe no one ever noticed, but in the title of this entire thread it is stated "(fits true to size)."

$68 from outlet. Not to bad

Who can help me out?

Where can I get a pair of trainers in a decent cw for really cheap? I would like the mc trainers but if another color is like dirt cheap id cop that..

Can anyone help me find some, I need a 9.5!

Even if someone could point me in the direction of a decent cw of lunars in 9.5, that would be great too.

Preferrably under $100 so lmk what you guys find!

Anyone know where you can get the laces similar to the original racers?  The new racers have that bogus ribbon lace, and I have to switch them out.  Trying to stay away from the NB oval laces on the racers.  Don't really like the look of that thicker lace, and hoping someone might have some info on how to run across those?

Appreciate the help

Anyone know where you can get the laces similar to the original racers?  The new racers have that bogus ribbon lace, and I have to switch them out.  Trying to stay away from the NB oval laces on the racers.  Don't really like the look of that thicker lace, and hoping someone might have some info on how to run across those?

Appreciate the help

I've searched for almost year now and nothing has popped up. Any info would be lovely. I don't wear a lot of the newer cw because of those horrible ribbon laces.

Appreciate the help

I've searched for almost year now and nothing has popped up. Any info would be lovely. I don't wear a lot of the newer cw because of those horrible ribbon laces.

Have y'all tried calling Nike directly and asking?

Back
Top Bottom