OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Been looking for these for quite some time. Was able to phone order them from the nike store in alpine, ca. I was willing to pay retail on them and was so shocked to hear the price over the phone!

come up. do you happen to know what other sizes they have in stock?

Unpadded seems to come with round-ish laces as opposed to padded which comes with regular flat laces. (NDC's restock appears to have the round laces which means unpadded.)

Anyone knows the reason behind two different models? Padded vs Unpadded? I apologize if this has been answered before.

The reason Nike began padding was because the original trainer (unpadded) cause blisters and pain in the heel/ankle. However, the padding fixed this issue from what I understand.

Also the oval --> flat laces I believe was due to the fact that the flats didn't untie easily where the ropes do.

The black white trainers were purchased from run.com and when I brought it to Nike to show them the lace and padded difference, the NikeTown SF employee said I bought fakes. Smh

come up. do you happen to know what other sizes they have in stock?
Sorry man, i didnt ask what other size they had. Funny story though, I also bought what the worker told me was "volt trainers". He insisted they were, even though i didnt think they could still have them. Anyways, got them in today....turn out to be electric green trainers lol. Oh well, cant be mad since i got such a great deal on the multicolors.

Unpadded seems to come with round-ish laces as opposed to padded which comes with regular flat laces. (NDC's restock appears to have the round laces which means unpadded.)

Anyone knows the reason behind two different models? Padded vs Unpadded? I apologize if this has been answered before.
Unpadded are gen 1, padded are gen 2.

I don't remember black / white ever being less than retail.

White/black on the other hand I scooped for $119 last year. And doubled up for $132 shipped from an outlet

^i remember buying the whites for 119 last year, then 2 weeks later on the last day for price adjustments...nike had a coupon so in the end i had em for $96 before tax.

The black white trainers were purchased from run.com and when I brought it to Nike to show them the lace and padded difference, the NikeTown SF employee said I bought fakes. Smh
SF Employees are so wack, i want to say most but some of them have no idea about the products they have in or the technology behind it. 

^i remember buying the whites for 119 last year, then 2 weeks later on the last day for price adjustments...nike had a coupon so in the end i had em for $96 before tax.
W! Only crappy thing is the probably didn't give you free ship because it was under $100

W! Only crappy thing is the probably didn't give you free ship because it was under $100

negative, i think free shipping was anything over $75 at that point, but didn't matter. I bought it at 120+ tax and it was already in my possession, they just credited me 20%. :smokin

damn the frees weren't even on my radar. now i might just pick them up for the hell of it.

thinking of painting the tongue of my EGs black, and a quick google search later, acrylic paints seem to be the way to go. Angelus is a leather paint so i'm not sure if it is the best option. Thinking of getting an acrylic paint  in marker form like the following: http://shop.molotow.com/en/Marker/Molotow-Marker/ONE4ALL/MOLOTOW-ONE4ALL-427HS.html

Any idea if that would work?

nice, post pics of the final product when it's all finished. Interested to see how they turn out and whether they hold up.

Back
Top Bottom