OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Does anyone know where I can find the Racer MC in a 12? I have looked everywhere but can't find a price that isn't just ridiculous...

How did people find out about the restock so quick? Don't think it was on nike twitter or anything... I saw it on kicksdeals few hours too late.

Does anyone know where I can find the Racer MC in a 12? I have looked everywhere but can't find a price that isn't just ridiculous...

It'll be hard to find a decent price anywhere. You'll either have to dig on forums and hope to find someone selling for a fair price or pay up on eBay etc.

just got 2 pairs of multicolor flyknit trainers size 7 for my girl on roadrunner sports. This was the only size left, was anyone able to get any other sizes??? I also signed up for the VIP, so i got them each for 87 dollars.

If anyone has a black/white flyknit from NDC in size 9.5 or 10 which does not fit you, please let me know

thinking of painting the tongue of my EGs black, and a quick google search later, acrylic paints seem to be the way to go. Angelus is a leather paint so i'm not sure if it is the best option. Thinking of getting an acrylic paint  in marker form like the following: http://shop.molotow.com/en/Marker/Molotow-Marker/ONE4ALL/MOLOTOW-ONE4ALL-427HS.html

Any idea if that would work?
Angelus is actually "Acrylic Leather Paint". Not sure if it's much different from just plain acrylic paint but I think if it's acrylic it's acrylic.. And from what I've been reading, to make it more effective on fabrics you should mix/dilute it with a fabric medium like GAC 900:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00263ZGUI/?tag=niketalk0e-20

I'm gonna try and do mine this weekend with Angelus/GAC 900. If I'm able to get them finished I'll post pics.

Last edited:
Angelus is actually "Acrylic Leather Paint". Not sure if it's much different from just plain acrylic paint but I think if it's acrylic it's acrylic.. And from what I've been reading, to make it more effective on fabrics you should mix/dilute it with a fabric medium like GAC 900:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00263ZGUI/?tag=niketalk0e-20

I'm gonna try and do mine this weekend with Angelus/GAC 900. If I'm able to get them finished I'll post pics.

Good info, thanks.

I also read to spray a light coat of water for the polyester fibres to better accept the paint. Pics would be awesome!

^ Yeah a couple guys in here have used the GAC 900 with some success. Someone else also recommended adding water to the paint to make it adhere to the fabric better. The problem seems to be that over time the paint starts to fade. I'm gonna try to employ all of the different methods of prepping the shoes/paint so hopefully it works out.

Smh this thread has literally become where can I cop the x colorway in a size y.
and whining about missing out on restock...

If you like the item in the first place, buy it and think about it later...since there is always FREE returns with NDC. Dont hope it will go on sale if the demands are high with the item.

Last edited:
just got 2 pairs of multicolor flyknit trainers size 7 for my girl on roadrunner sports. This was the only size left, was anyone able to get any other sizes??? I also signed up for the VIP, so i got them each for 87 dollars.
u might have forgot to use the additional promo code (forgot what it is exactly)

i got my size 9s for 79 each/shipped using vip + promo code.

whats 8 bucks really though...

Missed out in the drop of the Blk/Wht knits.. DAM* did they open it up for FSR for that pair of Blk/wht? 

I definitely think the unpadded pairs are more aesthetically pleasing, but if replacing my OG pair means I need to get one that's padded, then so be it.

That new Racer looked promising at first but I'm not feeling those updated pics :\.

yeah everyone chill helping other people is not allowed sheet 
It's not that, but every other post the past few days seems to be someone wanting help looking for color X in size Y, asking what the difference is between padded and unpadded and if it makes a difference, or if the shoe runs TTS or not.  It's just the same posts but different day.

There's a list of sites on the first page that has or had the flyknit trainers/racers.  A good start would be to keep an eye on those sites to see if there is a random restock.  Chances are restocks on NDC or at the outlets will be posted here or on sites like sneakersteal.

Back
Top Bottom