OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Red one is looking sweet! Pics from IG

Thats usually almost every company. Some places still have a pending charge even after they ship it or you receive it. 

Weird, because I definitely had a few preorders charge me before they shipped. Hopefully they go out tomorrow, haven't had a new pair in a few months.

Red one is looking sweet! Pics from IG.

Fingers crossed that my pair will have lots of contrast in the toe area- still think these are one of the best FK C/W's yet.

The Main factory store just placed my Chlorine Flyknit Racers order. $77 is not bad at all. Thanks for the heads up!
nthat.gif

just checked my bank account, the money pending charge for  RRS order for the racers i made last friday is back in my bank account, gonna call to see what's up...when i made the order last week it said ship date was 4/4/14...hopefully it's a sign of shipping tomorrow

Placed an order for my wife for the chlorine racers, sadly they didn't have my size. $73 shipped. Now she wants the grey racers as well. I guess I'll be buying his and hers when they finally release on NDC. RRS probably is too late to order from for me, I wonder about her size 6? Hmm.

Last edited:
I haven't kept up to date with this thread. Can someone elaborate what the title means (I.e.what fits true to size)? Are you guys referring to the trainers or Racers? I have the Volt racers from 2012 and they are sort of narrow. Did Nike update the sizing on these? Looking to scoop up those white/black Racers when they drop. Any assistance would be appreciated! Thanks fam!

Last edited:
I haven't kept up to date with this thread. Can someone elaborate what the title means (I.e.what fits true to size)? Are you guys referring to the trainers or Racers? I have the Volt racers from 2012 and they are sort of narrow. Did Nike update the sizing on these? Looking to scoop up those white/black Racers when they drop. Any assistance would be appreciated! Thanks fam!
The title means that the shoes that this thread discusses fit TTS. 

Just got off the phone with RRS regarding my grey/oreo racer order when the pending charge disappeared; i made the order last friday 3/28...looks like its backordered till May 2nd for me (Sz 9), although my initial order confirmation had said 4/4/14...For the price i paid ($121) i can wait.

Back
Top Bottom