OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
would you deem it feasible that the multi trainers may never go on sale or reach clearance again anymore? that is probably the only colorway that i've been sitting on and watching for a price drop since it's release date. i've been waiting for another price drop after missing the others on rrs and other sites in the months previous, but after seeing the blk/wht & wht/blk trainers pop up back up at full price and being wiped clean from ndc, im not as convinced i'll be able to come across many more opportunities to snag these below retail. i'd hate to have to find out that suddenly i can't find my size and end up having resellers be my only option. thinking of just biting the bullet and ordering for $150.00 from ndc to avoid that kind of disappointment.  

would you deem it feasible that the multi trainers may never go on sale or reach clearance again anymore? that is probably the only colorway that i've been sitting on and watching for a price drop since it's release date. i've been waiting for another price drop after missing the others on rrs and other sites in the months previous, but after seeing the blk/wht & wht/blk trainers pop up back up at full price and being wiped clean from ndc, im not as convinced i'll be able to come across many more opportunities to snag these below retail. i'd hate to have to find out that suddenly i can't find my size and end up having resellers be my only option. thinking of just biting the bullet and ordering for $150.00 from ndc to avoid that kind of disappointment.  
They have had almost a FSR (minus a 10.5, which is weird) since the beginning.  They will go on sale.  That is what everyone is waiting for. When they do they'll probably be $120.  So if you can afford the extra $30, go for it.

I thought the same thing about the Black/White racers and it just seemed like no matter how long they sat there with a FSR they would never go on sale for whatever reason and then they did and there was a 25% off clearance and they were $90.. Im waiting for the Multi Trainers to go on sale too it just might take a while.. Maybe they figure people will stat buying hem now with nicer weather coming up

If you like them that much...just buy it. once they go on sale or if they do...dont expect EVERY SIZE to be available....

Lol the night I was finna cop the MC Trainers, the Black Trainers restocked. Made no hesitation and copped the Blacks instead. I got love for the MC's, but copping the Blacks somehow made my desire for the MC go away

oh you can cop it now, And if and when they do go on sale. Just pick it up at the sale price and return the one with the full amount. Nike's return policy is good.

They had a 13 on the site yesterday. Not sure if it was a mistake or not, but I figured I'd try to order and see what happened. It went through, so I'll see how I feel about them in person.
yeah it was def a mistake, they took them down right away.

RRS, could you at least double box
mean.gif
Yeah, sometimes they ship in a bag.  The box on my trainers are pretty beat up from shipping..

After a week or so of just watching the Multi Trainers stay in stock, I couldn't resist anymore and pulled the trigger. Just came in today. These look crazy lol

Ordered the chlorine racers today from outlet in Maine for $68 , my first racers so we'll see if I'm a fan

Nike needs to stop being stubborn and give us a markdown on those Multi Trainers.  Would be nice if I could sneak them into this bulk order with my disco code.

If you REALLY like them and can pay retail, don't hesitate and just get them.  For the longest time I was waiting for a 12.5 to come on NDC and once it did I insta-cop.  Days later that size is no more and I already see resellers asking $50 over retail.

Back
Top Bottom