OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

300 SPORT TURQ/BLACK-LUCID GREEN
Dope! I'm going to pass though. Already have enough loud pairs with my volts, multis and reds. Wouldn't mind giving up my backup black/white racers for these though.

Honestly it's the black accents (ankle, swoosh, tongue, laces) that take these to the next level. We've already seen similar (not the same colorway, but similar) takes on green/yellow, green/blue and blue/yellow colorways. The black accents were missing though.

I'm telling you, if the tongue and laces were turquoise or green on these...they'd be meh just like the ones below.
Nike-Flyknit-Trainer-Unisex-Running-Shoe-Mens-Sizing-532984_431_A.jpg

Just like with the infrared color, the color change not on the medial side is sort of bothering me. I wish they didn't start that, and I hope they're done with that. :rolleyes

Honestly it's the black accents (ankle, swoosh, tongue, laces) that take these to the next level. We've already seen similar (not the same colorway, but similar) takes on green/yellow, green/blue and blue/yellow colorways. The black accents were missing though.

I'm telling you, if the tongue and laces were turquoise or green on these...they'd be meh just like the ones below.

Agreed! This 300 cw has all the colorblocking elements that I want on a Flyknit.

Black Tongue and Laces - [emoji]9745[/emoji]
Black Swoosh - [emoji]9745[/emoji]
Darker Lateral Side Portion -[emoji]9745[/emoji]
Light Colored Toe - [emoji]9745[/emoji]

I'm loving how Nike switched up the Lateral and Medial colorblocking with the new cws! They shoud've done it with the OGs, IMHO.

Now if only Nike could give us some colored outsoles... Or even Lunaracer soles, that would be PERFECT!

Last edited:
Those Sport Turq. are a must. But my wallet's looking dry.....

Hoping this will be a summer drop.

Agreed! This 300 cw has all the colorblocking elements that I want on a Flyknit.

Black Tongue and Laces - [emoji]9745[/emoji]
Black Swoosh - [emoji]9745[/emoji]
Darker Lateral Side Portion -[emoji]9745[/emoji]
Light Colored Toe - [emoji]9745[/emoji]

I'm loving how Nike switched up the Lateral and Medial colorblocking with the new cws! They shoud've done it with the OGs, IMHO.

Now if only Nike could give us some colored outsoles... Or even Lunaracer soles, that would be PERFECT!
Yeah, I'm kinda getting bored with the white outsoles. Need some variety. LoL. Now with Lunaracer soles, that would be awesome!!

Definitely need some more Flyknits with the Lunaracer sole. On any style, really. Sucks that they only put it on a few HTMs and the Chukkas.

Serious question, have you actually seen the Blue Glow/Volts in person? They are absolutely on point in real life, but we are all entitled to our opinions. The other two colors I'd have to agree though.

A lot of you tend to forget that these models are unisex also so the line tends to be toed regarding the color spectrum since you want to appease Men and Women. There are a lot of borderline colors in the pipeline, especially on the racer.

I'll go ahead & give some lucky dog an assist though - if you're a 6.5 and 7.5 only, you should be able to phone order the white/black trainers (color 100). Call and speak to a rep to confirm but I this is the info I received today. Hopefully someone gets that size that needed it and not a reseller

The sport Torq Racers remind me of the only other cw I like in the Trainers. Might have to copp both.

They both have the exact same colors, Sport Turquoise/Lucid Green. I don't wanna hype it but those trainers are just so on point in person. Eager to see 450 and 006 in person.

Last edited:
Definitely need some more Flyknits with the Lunaracer sole. On any style, really. Sucks that they only put it on a few HTMs and the Chukkas.

Yeah, it's unfortunate. They did have a WMN's Trainer with the LR sole though...

I've run in both, and the LR sole >>>>>.

First time ordering from rrs. Just spoke to a rep. I saw the charge drop off my account and contacted them. The rep said that the charge drops from your account in about 24-48hrs then they charge when it is shipped just watch out for the email when it goes out. These were to suppose to ship out today 4/4 from the confirmation but he checked and they will now ship out on monday. argh can't wait for these bad boys to ship! 

^ Yeah, I spoke with a rep yesterday and she said they'd either ship out today or Monday. Looks like I'll have them for the end of next week, which I am cool with... especially seeing they only ran me $122. :smokin

Serious question, have you actually seen the Blue Glow/Volts in person? They are absolutely on point in real life, but we are all entitled to our opinions. The other two colors I'd have to agree though.

A lot of you tend to forget that these models are unisex also so the line tends to be toed regarding the color spectrum since you want to appease Men and Women. There are a lot of borderline colors in the pipeline, especially on the racer.

I'll go ahead & give some lucky dog an assist though - if you're a 6.5 and 7.5 only, you should be able to phone order the white/black trainers (color 100). Call and speak to a rep to confirm but I this is the info I received today. Hopefully someone gets that size that needed it and not a reseller
They both have the exact same colors, Sport Turquoise/Lucid Green. I don't wanna hype it but those trainers are just so on point in person. Eager to see 450 and 006 in person.
@d e beatup have you seen the Trainers in person?

Yeah, it's unfortunate. They did have a WMN's Trainer with the LR sole though...

I've run in both, and the LR sole >>>>>.
Yeah I forgot about that women's pair. Wish they released them in bigger women's sizes so I could fit into them :lol:.

Glad to see some of the vets in this thread commenting again illustrayt illustrayt ahhhnth ahhhnth

I might be the only one that would prefer that new green/turq > oreo colorway. The oreos are too plain for me, but just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom