OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Man, I been trying to get the multicolor flyknit trainers, but nike.com doesn't have a 10.5 
mean.gif
 Ya'll think I can get a sz 10? I know they're TTS but I need the multicolor haha. I have a normal foot btw, not wide at all. Or if anybody knows where to get a 10.5 Its sad man, seeing a FSR except a 10.5
i went half a sz up on the trainers and half a size DOWN on the racers. my opinion on mc sizing. 

Last edited:
Am i the only one whos not a big fan of them? Maybe theyll grow on me... Green just isnt me...

**Patiently keeps checking rrs order**

Green is my favorite color, these will be copped, ON SIGHT! Now I'm up to 3 more colors I must have.

Last edited:
I like the green just not sure about the turquoise. Looks a little too blue in some places.

Will be ordering the new white/black multi racers from RRS tonight though.

Last edited:
If anyone can get a deal-discount offer on these size 11.5-12 hit me up , Id be sure to repay the favor

Also temperature is rising and the flyknit line up cant wait to get off the bench...(recycled pic)

They made some pretty major changes to the back end of the site. I couldn't even add regular stuff for like an hour or so. Cleared cache, got these in my cart and called my boy up to see if he wanted and he said nahh so I passed.
Interesting.  I will give that a try next time.

Pretty much on the fence with that green c/w- toss up between them and the Neo Racers, which I may take a ride to Nordstorms today to see if they carry them in-store.

On another note- anyone get shipping confirmation for the "Oreo" Racers off RSS?

Back
Top Bottom