OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Dudes on here should start forming their OWN opinions and speech...  I swear most of you read a comment then just repeat the made point. And this pull the trigger stuff... Just say I bought/ordered my pair. Nothing like seeing 40 people in a row say they just "pulled the trigger" on the same pairs of kicks ha. Flyknits are NOT hard to find anymore and everyone is getting in to them now... On that note, the 4.0's fit a bit snug around the ankle area. Half size up if you plan to get them...

Dudes on here should start forming their OWN opinions and speech...  I swear most of you read a comment then just repeat the made point. And this pull the trigger stuff... Just say I bought/ordered my pair. Nothing like seeing 40 people in a row say they just "pulled the trigger" on the same pairs of kicks ha. Flyknits are NOT hard to find anymore and everyone is getting in to them now... On that note, the 4.0's fit a bit snug around the ankle area. Half size up if you plan to get them...
This thread was way worse when the multi racers came out. Same questions 5 times on one page. New releases are easy to find but the first wave Trainer+ are tough to find in certain sizes.

Nice 1st run White Trainer+ and if you believe THOSE were EASY to find then you got really lucky

RRS has black/volt racers for preorder and shipping in June.

$134.95 + free shipping.

Not as good as RW's 15% + free shipping, but they've got sizes 9.5-10.5

I was talking about the mens 4.0 free black / multi...
Those black/multi (004) are nice! Might give them a try once they arrive at FNL. Sizing is tricky with these as mentioned above the ankle area can be snug. The heel area seems to fold also when driving. Kinda messes up the shape of the shoes.

"Flyknits aren't hard to find anymore, so lemme post this pic of my hard to find FKs to prove my point!"

Solid post, it's not that serious.

Last edited:
Just spoked with a Nike rep. 

The womens DC FREERUN 4.0 Multis are womens exclusive only. They are not releasing that similiar colorway in Mens. just a fyi. 

This thread was way worse when the multi racers came out. Same questions 5 times on one page. New releases are easy to find but the first wave Trainer+ are tough to find in certain sizes.

Nice 1st run White Trainer+ and if you believe THOSE were EASY to find then you got really lucky
Thanks a lot dude, I didn't mean my 1st runs. Those took a few months to get local... You re right dude! The MC Racer is at a hype I don't understand. I have them, found multiple pairs easily, and they aren't close to being my fav flyknit. But hey, dudes today love colorful/bright shoes I guess!?! The Lucid's for example, my girl wants them for work but I wouldn't buy them for myself. Too loud on me in my op. To each there OWN though!
wink.gif
Just have your own opinion guys.

So they are releasing Womens DC Freerun Multi in Mens style as well....lol I just snagged the womens version....
Where is the info for the mens? I dont see it on the Nike release calender.

I was talking about the mens 4.0 free black / multi...

Those black/multi (004) are nice! Might give them a try once they arrive at FNL. Sizing is tricky with these as mentioned above the ankle area can be snug. The heel area seems to fold also when driving. Kinda messes up the shape of the shoes.
Nah those are women's only. The men's black/multi 4.0s they're talking about are these ones:

Last edited:

Thanks a lot dude, I didn't mean my 1st runs. Those took a few months to get local... You re right dude! The MC Racer is at a hype I don't understand. I have them, found multiple pairs easily, and they aren't close to being my fav flyknit. But hey, dudes today love colorful/bright shoes I guess!?! The Lucid's for example, my girl wants them for work but I wouldn't buy them for myself. Too loud on me in my op. To each there OWN though!
wink.gif
Just have your own opinion guys.
The MC racer hype came because they were originally thought of as an HTM and they only released in Milan. They were fairly easy to get at the time, but now ppl want rape for them which I don't think they are worth it. The racers have some decent CW, but only one i really like (White/Black-Volt) because they reminded me of the HTMs. Im still Trainer+ >>>> Racers but have to make the switch since Nike destroyed the trainers. This is the only thread worth being in because most on here love Flyknits and dont do it to resell.

For those on here (Lurkers too) who plan on reselling for stupid prices; we aren't stupid. I remember when somebody on here found a stock of Volt trainers for under-retail on menslook, then ppl on ebay tried to resell for $400. They didn't get anywhere close to that price. 

Thanks, repped!

I actually have seen that listing, I know $245 is a "good price" but I'm just not willing to pay that much for them. Plus I'm waiting for those now ^^
I wonder if even $200 is a steal... For me, personally, I would still have trouble pulling the trigger (not to offend those up there ^ ...)  ... But thanks for the style #, just called NDC and they have a size 7 and a 14.
glasses.gif

I wonder if even $200 is a steal... For me, personally, I would still have trouble pulling the trigger (not to offend those up there ^ ...)  ... But thanks for the style #, just called NDC and they have a size 7 and a 14.
glasses.gif
Anything under $200 is a steal at the moment. I am just glad I called up NDC awhile back and they just so happan to restock some sizes. I was bout to pay $260 for a pair at that time. 

Back
Top Bottom