OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
heads up for people, looking for uni red chukka

i messaged seller and he was willing to do $200 shipped which is decent. I forgot if ebay links are allowed. if they arnt then item 171306496251.

if thats not allowed let me know ill delete.

edit whoops this isnt chukka thread

Last edited:
Haven't checked NT for a few hours and I missed out of the Lucids...just my luck! Oh well, could be worse things in life to complain about.

Never thought you could make mc racers unappealing. 
sick.gif

^ Just posted that in the Flyknit Free thread. Pissed they didn't have an 11.5 so I went with a 12 :\.

^ Just posted that in the Flyknit Free thread. Pissed they didn't have an 11.5 so I went with a 12 :\.
Was considering a 12 but the writing on the tongue swayed me to wait to see if there will be upcoming knits with that mc cw. Picked up the Lucids already that's a similar cw.

Yeah at 7:40 I searched the product code to get ready to refresh at 8 oclock. Surprisingly the shoes were already up so I just copped a 12. That translates to a 10.5 so hopefully I'll be ok.

And as for the Women's patch on the tongue, I'm just painting it white :lol:.

Last edited:
Yeah at 7:40 I searched the product code to get ready to refresh at 8 oclock. Surprisingly the shoes were already up so I just copped a 12. That translates to a 10.5 so hopefully I'll be ok.

And as for the Women's patch on the tongue, I'm just painting it white :lol:.
Some peepz just have skillz. :wink:

dang nike just ruined my day again.
why cant they just do 12am pst release?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom