OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Hate those flimsy ribbon laces in the grey scale racers, anyone use thin black rope laces? Thinking about getting a pair

My collection. Love the flyknit

Great pic of the collection-every pair is dope. :smokin

Copped the free's for $40 and the racers for $96 from the Livermore outlet. Had to do a quick volt/black elephant print lace swap.

I can get those multi frees for a steal at my local outlet , but still contemplating since I cant pull these off casually...Just for running...hm.

Last edited:
Colors look great on that mc racer pair!

Has anyone ever had any problems with returns to rrs?
I returned a pair of racers weeks ago using there smart label and they still haven't got them back in yet.this week would be the 3rd week.
Is there anything I can do?

I'm in the same boat. Returned my gray racers a few weeks ago and nothing so far. Since they charge return shipping, prob better to pay for priority yourself.

Can anyone confirm that the multi-color 4.0 is color code 004? I checked previous pages and I seen a few people say yes but when I check our shipping list it is not on it, maybe it does not release on May 1st like we first thought? Racers 006, 101, and 300 should be popping up in stores soon

Chlorine Flyknit racer at Ellington Florida outlet, seems like they have good sizes 9.5,10.5 etc. if anyone needs

89+ 30% off @ the Kittery Outlet

Freeport Maine had a sz 12 chlorine racer too. I do t think they're doing phone orders anymore tho :/

These can be found everywhere cause they're 
sick.gif
 lunars. Just goto to your local running store and ask them to find a location with sizes.
Just because they're lunars doesn't mean they're everywhere. I haven't seen these anywhere for a couple months.

Back
Top Bottom