OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
To all of you who complain about not being able to find your size in a certain CW or talk about ebay being overpriced...

STOP THINKING you can all find the same deals that us early adopters routinely get (i.e. RRS pre-orders/clearance, NDC clearance/discount).

JUST BUY THEM ALREADY. At this point any MC flyknit is a steal for retail.

Lol preach!

Let's make it a general rule. Do not ask people to help u find shoes unless u are willing to pay retail or more

To all of you who complain about not being able to find your size in a certain CW or talk about ebay being overpriced...

STOP THINKING you can all find the same deals that us early adopters routinely get (i.e. RRS pre-orders/clearance, NDC clearance/discount).

THIS. I mean come on. Fools on NT are cheaper than Donald Sterling.

QFT
Yes paying under retail is always prefered, but it is not always possible.

grin.gif

i didnt pay retail for my MC FK1's, dont see the need to pay retail for these. i couldve got em a lot earlier for retail.

Padded MC fly knit trainers at nike outlets for 119.99+ tax. FSR from what I saw. Rep said they're planning in getting more in the next few days.

Sorry af1 and Steve.

I am looking for a retail outlet that I can find a purple racers size 7 does any know of a store or Web site I can find them. If this isn't allowed please let me know and I will delete

Sorry af1 and Steve.

I am looking for a retail outlet that I can find a purple racers size 7 does any know of a store or Web site I can find them. If this isn't allowed please let me know and I will delete
Just call a random outlet and tel them to do a product number search for that and they can search the entire country for that size in that shoe

Funny af1 thanks

Thanks 908. Tried nike chat they had nothing in the us

Last edited:
Instead of Fits true to size can we put call nike/local shops?

Goodness people just want to be handed things, and this is coming from someone who has helped a handful of people with Flyknits without asking for anything. Put in the work guys especially now since the shoe has blown up.

Last edited:
factory flat laces or ************** rope flyknit laces on my pair of turquoise/lucid green racers?

Back
Top Bottom