OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Joe, why u sound so angry fam? We get it u were on the flyknit train early on. Have a cookie and sit down bro.

There was actually a post a couple days ago that made it seem like someone knew where to get the MC racers for retail. Hence the influx in questions about them.

Only thing I have to worry about is my fellow NT'ers copping. Gonna wait this one out til an extra 20% off shows up.
Might want to give them a call anyway. Some outlets are doing 20% off hash wall and 20% off all shoes this weekend for mothers day.

I know the red racers I ordered Friday had an extra 20% off 

Might want to give them a call anyway. Some outlets are doing 20% off hash wall and 20% off all shoes this weekend for mothers day.

I know the red racers I ordered Friday had an extra 20% off 
I'm gonna go check them out later. This place is a 2min drive from my house. Thanks for the heads up

Nike. Find. Multiple. Times.

That's how I got my MC trainers for $110. The reps in the chat always give different answers, so I learned to do multiple chats. I tried for 3 days and finally got a rep that have me a good store. Do the work and you'll be rewarded.

My humble collection. Only had a pair of mc racers before this week. Thanks to those who helped me out. Still sad they didn't have the Cheetos in 9.5, but I might cave and size up.

Nike. Find. Multiple. Times.

That's how I got my MC trainers for $110. The reps in the chat always give different answers, so I learned to do multiple chats. I tried for 3 days and finally got a rep that have me a good store. Do the work and you'll be rewarded.

It can't be said better than this folks

Repped! Thanks man I've been looking for these. Just placed a phone order and the girl helping me out said the phones were blowing up over these.
What sizes?

Only thing I have to worry about is my fellow NT'ers copping. Gonna wait this one out til an extra 20% off shows up.

They have every size except 9.5. It was a pretty full size set. I hate going here and $30 off for this colorway is ok at best. Should go 20off in the next couple months. They do have Flyknit frees for 49 w 20 off if you want rainbow frees.

They have every size except 9.5. It was a pretty full size set. I hate going here and $30 off for this colorway is ok at best. Should go 20off in the next couple months. They do have Flyknit frees for 49 w 20 off if you want rainbow frees.
If these hit $99, I'm going to cop. Don't get me wrong, I like the shoe. But I wouldn't even pay $120 for em. If I miss out on them, then whatever. $99 or bust. I'll pass on the Frees, can't do Frees.

Last edited:
I copped the Cheetos and Chlorines for like $60 each when NDC had the 20% off clearance code running :pimp:. You guys should've jumped on them then.

Last edited:
@AirKevin15   i felt the same way. I got them for $104 shipped a couple weeks ago and they definitely grew a lot on me.  I thought the MC suck at first until i started wearing it more, definitely an underrated shoe. 

Anyone looking for 8.5 mc racer, check the bay. seller is will to accept offer less than $200

Back
Top Bottom