OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Here we go....

The Flyknit Collective Membership Details

1. Must have 4 or more pairs of either Flyknit Trainers, Racers, Lunars, Frees or Chukkas. 

2.  Must have at least 200 posts.

3.  Must have at least 75 reps (we want people who have a history of providing info or assistance whether for Flyknits or any other shoe).

4.  HTMs will help you overcome a lack of posts or reps, but not both.

5.  Explain what/why you love flyknits.

6.  Post tagged/pics of your collection.

7.  Post your size for the list

Your application/collection pic must get at least 10 reps to be accepted.

We appreciate QUALITY over QUANTITY.

Tag @Jerkstore and @ESLBC420 so they see your application. 

If you are accepted, JerkStore will PM you for your information.
what do you get if you pass? e-mail for info about flyknit info/deals?

^^^ I gotta check and see if my outlet got them. Like how y'all created a flyknit membership. Looks like I need to get my flyknit game up. Have 3 pairs only. 4th on the way. Been lurking for a while on this thread. Also, if you're looking for the Lucids Chi NT has a FSR and you can use discount codes or gift cards. Was able to get my pair for only $60 after my gift cards. Some places won't do it because it's more work. lady was nice enough to send my pair with upgraded shipping.

Here we go....

1. Must have 4 or more pairs of either Flyknit Trainers, Racers, Lunars, Frees or Chukkas. 

3.  Must have at least 75 reps (we want people who have a history of providing info or assistance whether for Flyknits or any other shoe).

Here is my collection (Quality > Quantity):

just sold my white/black trainers to a victoria secret / michael kors model.....damn im weak.. 
pics of said model? 
nerd.gif

^^^ I gotta check and see if my outlet got them. Like how y'all created a flyknit membership. Looks like I need to get my flyknit game up. Have 3 pairs only. 4th on the way. Been lurking for a while on this thread. Also, if you're looking for the Lucids Chi NT has a FSR and you can use discount codes or gift cards. Was able to get my pair for only $60 after my gift cards. Some places won't do it because it's more work. lady was nice enough to send my pair with upgraded shipping.
and NT Chi sends yah an e-mail notification when your package is shipped so you can track it. they also require proof of signature, which is nice for security and not so nice if you're not home to receive.

what do you get if you pass? e-mail for info about flyknit info/deals?
We are restarting the collective as an email group to pass on info to those who actually need/want it as opposed to lurkers.  Members would more likely pass on good info to the collective before a blind post to the forum.  Plus, everyone will know each others shoe size, so specific deals can be focused to specific members. 

This arrived today 2nd pair of racers.. can't beat $100 shipped
great deal atm. although a bunch were fortunate when NDC had them for around $71 a few months back. I'm sure you weren't in the FK game then or else, you would've for sure copped. that's like me last summer when the older cw, esp mc's were at NDC at other places.
laugh.gif

We are restarting the collective as an email group to pass on info to those who actually need/want it as opposed to lurkers.  Members would more likely pass on good info to the collective before a blind post to the forum.  Plus, everyone will know each others shoe size, so specific deals can be focused to specific members. 
great! do we post our app on this thread? just want to double check. Thanks @JerkStore

great deal atm. although a bunch were fortunate when NDC had them for around $71 a few months back. I'm sure you weren't in the FK game then or else, you would've for sure copped. that's like me last summer when the older cw, esp mc's were at NDC at other places.
laugh.gif
I think the chlorine blues even went for as low as $65 at some outlets. 

Last edited:

Damn. I'm so close to meeting the requirements. I'll apply soon... 
sick.gif

I think the chlorine blues even went for as low as $65 as some outlets. 
that's correct. but for us not local to the outlet, it was $71 + a pair of socks or whatever to get the free shipping after spending $75 at NDC.
wink.gif

Last edited:

laugh.gif
I was gonna jump on that $71 a few months back with the 20% off but I was too late when I got my money right.. anyways glad I was able to get them from an outlet

Here we go....

Man, what happened to this thread.
you know the beasts are now onto flyknits when...

Last edited:
Damn I have the pairs, but need to work on the rep/posts 
eyes.gif

Edit - Also, I just found a few spots for some of you guys:

Atomic Purple Racer, Size 10 - $130 shipped

Claims to be "Brand New"

http://www.kixify.com/product/nike-flyknit-racer-0

Dark Grey/White Racer, Size 10.5 - $80 shipped

Claims to be "Used", but pictures look pretty clean

http://www.kixify.com/product/nike-flyknit-racer-1

If anyone is in Seattle and needs a pair of DS Uni Red Racer's in a size 8.5, PM me. $140 for meetup, I'll hit you with the link.

Last edited:

Here we go....

Is this a continuation of the existing flyknit collective?

Back
Top Bottom