OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

isnt the point of these forums for all members to help each other out...?
That's the plan. To help the MEMBERS.  Lurkers aren't members.  People who contribute should be given the same opps--not those who sit back and wait for it.
Is that a problem we know how much the other has paid. For the ppl I helped them get blue glows, sequoias, some red trainers, and even Evan (jerk store) get HTMs for $200, I could've easily bought them and flipped then to him but I didn't.

Absolutely right.  Those HTMs hit ebay, Andre hit me up and they were gone 10 minutes later.  I got them only because of him.  And when i find red trainers in a 9.5, he's the only guy I will help out since he's been looking for those for a long while.  Connections.

The group/clique/gang/club idea is cool for y'all who are really active and are finding these outlet deals. Someone like me, working 2 jobs and being away from a computer during the day def. excludes me. I'm not a lurker, but if I don't have info to share I'm not just gonna chime in just to post. I rep when I feel is necessary and post if I feel its worth contributing. Just a normal dude who enjoys everything flyknit. If my lack of posts and rep excludes from a collective of those who are truly passionate, it's whatever. Just hope it doesn't take away from this thread and the people who aren't in the "secret" group.

Thanks for not taking it personal.
This forum was all about helping ppl out BUT that shoe came out with all the colors on it and every comment was "where can I get multi's? How do they fit? TTS? Should I size down?" Then once the OP changed the thread title to "Fits TTS" those questions stopped. Then new ppl came, which we are all okay with, but they think it's just cool to bash other ppl or be annoying.

These FK threads are needed to see who the good guys, lurkers, trolls are
whether it be one post or a thousand there will always be good, bad, lurker, troller and i can be all of them... but i help and post info so everyone has the same chance to see it not just a select few and thats the same with other people who post that arent part of a team xyz... i just feel like doing things like that separates people and make them feel not wanted or not good enough to be here or whatever which sucks

see thats why im partial about these inner teams/groups or whatever. yes, its annoying that people lurk this thread and contribute nothing and take the shoes that we want, but there are people that just started and excluding them from deals and such doesnt sit right with me. i do think that everyone deserves a fair chance, but at the same time im sick of people that contribute nothing, and still end up benefiting more than those that help.

whether it be one post or a thousand there will always be good, bad, lurker, troller and i can be all of them... but i help and post info so everyone has the same chance to see it not just a select few and thats the same with other people who post that arent part of a team xyz... i just feel like doing things like that separates people and make them feel not wanted or not good enough to be here or whatever which sucks

It does separate people and some of those ppl are probably like marvelouswesty, good guys. But We want it to be clutter free. Only valuable information and the best deals possible. We don't want ppl who just post pics of Adrianne Ho or memes, that can stay here. Plus, it won't only be flyknits stuff either, if somebody is really looking for something, I can track it down because I have time on my hands with my job. If ppl feel left out we are sorry but if they show an effort on helping others in any FK thread we will gladly invite them. An issue on all of these threads are new ppl want to be spoon fed everything with no research on their part even if the answer is two post above theirs.

Last edited:
Yo stop the hate. If you don't care to apply to the group, so be it, keep it moving. This thread will continue to exist, the group is just another way of helping out folks who share a common interest as everyone else in here. Ever since the MC's dropped it's been nothing but the same questions over and over and over again. No one's trying to be an elitist, it's just another community we can trust within this community. If you don't meet the criteria, you can still apply, it won't go unnoticed just cause you don't meet every single criteria that was listed, at least I don't think it should.

This won't become "teamroshe" cause we won't abandon the thread completely like they did in the roshe thread. It was like a bunch of groupies buying up every colorway and begging to be in a group so they could take group shots together :smh:

This is one of the remaining threads I visit on this site, I'd hate for it to become a jordan thread.

Anyways, back to the shoes, I hope the MC trainers are at my local outlets this weekend. Wouldn't mind getting a pair for under retail!

I is not cuhl enough to be a part of the flieknit kohlective.

But in all seriousness, why not make like a private twitter or something like we did in the supreme thread. Good way to get info out and everything. It's pretty cool

I is not cuhl enough to be a part of the flieknit kohlective.

But in all seriousness, why not make like a private twitter or something like we did in the supreme thread. Good way to get info out and everything. It's pretty cool

I actually thought you were "cuhl" enough because you have Jennifer Lawrence as your Avi and I sent you info before

Size 10 MC racers on FCNY for 250 if anyone been lookin
hurry, before they change the price to $300.
roll.gif
  @Nickthestick91

just checked, they only have 10.5

Last edited:
i think everyone shouild relax with this group thing. it a good idea for those that have the time to contribute often and want to be a part of it. no reason not to start one, probably will help you guys stay away from some lurkers. i just like peeping this thread for pics, discussion, and the occasional good deal. when someone first put me on to DF, I copped some pairs I was after for quite a while. That was cool. Everyone shouldn't get too caught up in the "FKC", apply if you meet their requirements (lol) and I'm sure that'll be another good outlet. I know the regular heads and contributors will keep this thread rolling along. 

Some folks here will be getting a few PM from me bout a certain outlet with FKs in stock this weekend.....

@MD177  ...I didnt forget you my dude...lol
yes! Thanks bro.. curious to know what it is..
nthat.gif

happy fingers ready to dial or pay, whichever one is needed.
roll.gif

Last edited:
Finally found some DS black/white racers in my size on the bay other day for only 180 shipped but someone scooped before I did. Shouldnt have hesitated. Better had been an NT'er that grabbed.

Finally found some DS black/white racers in my size on the bay other day for only 180 shipped but someone scooped before I did. Shouldnt have hesitated. Better had been an NT'er that grabbed.
same here found some on ebay and they were gone the first couple of minutes the guy listed it too. Should have pulled the trigger.

Flatfoot, not sure who you're referring to, but you've been great in the last couple of months in this thread with info on the Neo turq racers and other harder to find shoes. Nothing that peaked my interest but helped plenty of members here. Good stuff.

Not gonna lie I hoped on thw wagon kinda late, back in December. I had a pair of Lunar1+ that I beat to the ground running in. Thankfully was able to cop most my racers at, below, or slightly above retail minus my MC Racers. Ill still throw oops for others when I see it though

Flatfoot, not sure who you're referring to, but you've been great in the last couple of months in this thread with info on the Neo turq racers and other harder to find shoes. Nothing that peaked my interest but helped plenty of members here. Good stuff.
Not referring to anyone..just felt the topic of this thread went towards the wrong direction....

Im all for helping others and members in this thread....lurkers or not...and thanks...

Last edited:
Yo stop the hate. If you don't care to apply to the group, so be it, keep it moving. This thread will continue to exist, the group is just another way of helping out folks who share a common interest as everyone else in here. Ever since the MC's dropped it's been nothing but the same questions over and over and over again. No one's trying to be an elitist, it's just another community we can trust within this community. If you don't meet the criteria, you can still apply, it won't go unnoticed just cause you don't meet every single criteria that was listed, at least I don't think it should.

This won't become "teamroshe" cause we won't abandon the thread completely like they did in the roshe thread. It was like a bunch of groupies buying up every colorway and begging to be in a group so they could take group shots together
mean.gif

This is one of the remaining threads I visit on this site, I'd hate for it to become a jordan thread.

Anyways, back to the shoes, I hope the MC trainers are at my local outlets this weekend. Wouldn't mind getting a pair for under retail!
i forgot... who posted the MC availability in NYC...

Back
Top Bottom