OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i'm looking for Flyknit Racer black/white (oreo) in size 5.5 or 6.  

anyone know a place where i can find such a small size? 

Last edited:
Just got my first pair of Flyknits (B/W Racers) from mjpnoy23  today and I can now understand why everybody loves these sneakers so much.

Will definitely be picking up a few more pairs soon! 

the hunt for size 9 multicolor racers is insane. wish nike would just flood the market so everyone can cop. 
mean.gif

Last edited:

With regards to the Flyknit Collective, I think we have decided to make a closed facebook group.  Anyone who is on NT can be included, so long as they are an active poster (i.e. no lurkers).  So, even if you've been in the thread for a few months, you can still join.   This way, members can buy/sell/trade as well as post info and know that only those in the group will have access to it.  We think this will work the best and doesn't make it so "secret" or "exclusive."   I will send out details about joining. 
Count me in!

With regards to the Flyknit Collective, I think we have decided to make a closed facebook group.  Anyone who is on NT can be included, so long as they are an active poster (i.e. no lurkers).  So, even if you've been in the thread for a few months, you can still join.   This way, members can buy/sell/trade as well as post info and know that only those in the group will have access to it.  We think this will work the best and doesn't make it so "secret" or "exclusive."   I will send out details about joining. 

I would be very interested in joining the group.

Hey guys - The Orlando Vineland outlet has MC Trainers left. Placed an order for a size 8.5 today - total came out to $138 after tax ($8 ) and shipping ($10)

Last edited:
The group is set up.  The address is https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheFlyknitCollective/

****PLEASE NOTE: Before you add yourself to the group, make sure to PM me your name.  I will cross reference and then officially add you.****

If you joined in the last month, wait.  Build up some cred and then try in a few weeks.  If you joined today, no.

If you consider yourself a lurker, PM me your name and the reasons why you should be included.

Thanks fellas.  

Looks like my B/W racers from Woodburn outlet are on the way, just got a fedex email. Looking forward to getting them, feels good when you find a pair after searching your butt off

Yes it's legit. Nike sent out an email about it and it's probably on their web page. Call and ask for an adjustment.
I should've called instead of chatting with reps online. they were prob newbs and couldn't authorize anything. one gave me completely wrong info. I called and they fixed everything right away. thanks again for the heads up! got em for $89 shipped sted $109 shipped.

The group is set up.  The address is https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheFlyknitCollective/

****PLEASE NOTE: Before you add yourself to the group, make sure to PM me your name.  I will cross reference and then officially add you.****

If you joined in the last month, wait.  Build up some cred and then try in a few weeks.  If you joined today, no.

If you consider yourself a lurker, PM me your name and the reasons why you should be included.

Thanks fellas.  
Sent request on FB and pm'ed my FB SN

Thanks

Thanks fellas.  
Just joined, crosses fingers.

Back
Top Bottom