OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Hi guys, I'm taking a break from hunting the rest of my hit list of trainers/racers, and gonna order some of the Volt/Gray trainers on clearance on NDC with the intent on customizing them. 

Obviously a sloppy photoshop job, but you get the idea..

What do you guys think would be better? Just a black swoosh, everything else OG? Or should I paint the gray midsole line and heel tab black as well? 

Also debating on painting the tongue black, but it might throw the balance of the shoe off, if that makes sense.

Also planning on getting some rope laces to replace the ribbon laces, just so it looks a little more unique. 

Is it really too much to ask from Nike to get a major flyknit restock like the ones they just did now?
for real 
mean.gif

Woodburn outlet still has black/white racers sizes 7 & under or 12+

I picked up the last 11 - thanks everyone for the help! Been looking forever.

503-982-0330

PM'd

The group is set up.  The address is https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheFlyknitCollective/

****PLEASE NOTE: Before you add yourself to the group, make sure to PM me your name.  I will cross reference and then officially add you.****

If you joined in the last month, wait.  Build up some cred and then try in a few weeks.  If you joined today, no.

If you consider yourself a lurker, PM me your name and the reasons why you should be included.

Thanks fellas.  
pm'd

I added everyone to the fb group who PMed me.  Two guys (Jack and Rafael) did not send me PMs.  So please do so and I will add you to the group. Thanks!

Is there any chance that the email version of the group that was originally discussed will happen also?  Deleted FB a long time ago

Stopped by my local Nike Outlet today and it was an absolute madhouse with the extra 20% off on everything. Still no good fk's on the shelves though [emoji]128530[/emoji]

I'm just about ready to sell all my collection and just catch up on all the past releases from the flyknit models. I just bought one shoe and i was amazed. 

I pretty much did this.. hahha. sold all my 1's and bought flyknits instead.

Looks like my B/W racers from Woodburn outlet are on the way, just got a fedex email. Looking forward to getting them, feels good when you find a pair after searching your butt off

got this same email this morning, a 9.5 for my brother and a 9 for me. :D

Is there any chance that the email version of the group that was originally discussed will happen also?  Deleted FB a long time ago
There won't.  We tried it with the original group a year ago and it went nowhere.  Very few guys got it to work.  FB seems to be the best for the masses.  Sign back up just for the group.

The group is set up.  The address is https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheFlyknitCollective/

****PLEASE NOTE: Before you add yourself to the group, make sure to PM me your name.  I will cross reference and then officially add you.****

If you joined in the last month, wait.  Build up some cred and then try in a few weeks.  If you joined today, no.

If you consider yourself a lurker, PM me your name and the reasons why you should be included.

Thanks fellas.  
PMed you and added myself to the FB group. thanks in advance!

If anyone's girl is size 5.5 or 6 (in mens) there are two pairs of OG "Sequoia" Trainers sitting at the Johnson Creek clearance store in Wisconsin.

Nike-Flyknit-Trainer+-Black-Sequoia.jpg

Last edited:
Please send me the FB group invite.  That is something I would love to be a part of.  Been lurking due to the "help me find's" recently.  Not that I am opposed to helping others.  It just seems like people are coming asking for everything handed to them, without even looking.

Not trying to piss anyone off.  Just my view on the recent 20 or so pages.

Maybe that's true in some cases, but then there are dudes like me who called nike, chatted nike reps online, called several outlets, checked euro sites, checked Craigslist, eBay, etc , and still can't find a particular flyknit. I don't think inquiring here after putting in work is inappropriate.

Back
Top Bottom