OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just received these from Nike online USA.
For those of us who live in Australia I used HopShopGo to place the order and ship them to me.
Since I don’t have a US credit card I used their buy for me service ($15). The total for the 2 pairs with shipping was around $380. That’s $190 each so I saved $60 off the retail of racers here ($220) if you can even find a pair in

WOAH! Does anybody know If there is a version of this for the America folks?

There's a bunch of sizes for the Black/Laser Crimson-Total Orange Racers on NDC right now. Not sure if it was a restock, never looked at them before lol.

For those of us who live in Australia I used HopShopGo to place the order and ship them to me.

Since I don’t have a US credit card I used their buy for me service ($15). The total for the 2 pairs with shipping was around $380. That’s $190 each so I saved $60 off the retail of racers here ($220) if you can even find a pair in Australia.
Those are top! The more pictures I see of the Oreos the angrier I get.

You see, I had a pair of 11's in my cart on NDC like a week ago and someone bought them before I could. Oh well.

Last edited:
If you don't have a US credit card then they can do the buy for you. For those of us outside of the US they create a US address for us. If you live in the US they should be able to ship directly to you. Check the website http://www.hopshopgo.com for details.

Since I don’t have a US credit card I used their buy for me service ($15). The total for the 2 pairs with shipping was around $380. That’s $190 each so I saved $60 off the retail of racers here ($220) if you can even find a pair in

WOAH! Does anybody know If there is a version of this for the America folks?
I've never used it before, but plenty of people in other threads have used http://borderlinx.com with success.

Wouldnt it be nice if Nike did another Restock of the MC.... @MD177
  @Nickthestick91
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

We need them monthy. Or maybe bi-weekly :lol:.

Last edited:
Just went threw two dozen or so PMs. Got a bunch more. Will take care of the rest in a bit. Hope you guys are liking the fb group. Make sure to include your name in your PM. Thanks.

Kudos to you! Pretty much happened to me when my local nike outlet opened up.. Found the only pair (a return) of blk/wht trainers sitting on the sale rack. Copped em for $90sum 
grin.gif

i think everyone knows this..and it may not apply to all sizes..but black/white racers 526628-011 are still in outlets..get on nike.com's chat and they'll locate some for ya

I wish Nike did another restock of the OG colorways of trainers too :/ march was the last time they restocked trainers on NDC, and I was fiending for midnight fog chukkas at the time so I didn't pull the trigger :frown:

Thanks again for another quick tip here. Had to break in this nice pair on the dreadmill prior to a race, rain was threatening outside.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm taking a break from hunting the rest of my hit list of trainers/racers, and gonna order some of the Volt/Gray trainers on clearance on NDC with the intent on customizing them. 

Obviously a sloppy photoshop job, but you get the idea..
What do you guys think would be better? Just a black swoosh, everything else OG? Or should I paint the gray midsole line and heel tab black as well? 
Also debating on painting the tongue black, but it might throw the balance of the shoe off, if that makes sense.

Also planning on getting some rope laces to replace the ribbon laces, just so it looks a little more unique. 
seems like this isn't a popular colorway but I like that the volt is subdued with the grey. does anyone know when this colorway came out?

Just got these in the mail today! The trainers look amazing in person. Now waiting for two black/white racers from the restock.

Came up on these at the nike outlet at great mall in my beloved size 9.5. They also have a FSR of the turquoise trainer all other outlets are getting. My boy who works there said to wait it out for the extra 20% in the future because they have a ton more in the back.

As for other racers and trainers, someone snagged the purple racer from there a couple days ago. Other than that, didn't see much as else aside from Lunars and free run flyknits

Came up on these at the nike outlet at great mall in my beloved size 9.5. They also have a FSR of the turquoise trainer all other outlets are getting. My boy who works there said to wait it out for the extra 20% in the future because they have a ton more in the back.

As for other racers and trainers, someone snagged the purple racer from there a couple days ago. Other than that, didn't see much as else aside from Lunars and free run flyknits

Went to gilroy outlets today and they had a **** ton on the floor. They were in the process of bringing out MC trainers too so I was able to try them on and buy them for cheaper at a different running store!!

Back
Top Bottom