OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
My white trainers finally come today after an exchange process. Originally ordered an 8.5 but it was one of the new ones with the padding/ribbon laces so I sent it back for a 9. Can't wait to wear them

so it seems as if these arent going to hit retail stores well at least the major ones like fl fa champs etc

Just ordered the VOLT/ATOMIC TUR Trainers from Runningwarehouse. Got them for $135 w/coupon code online.

Turquoise pair looks good. Don't know if I should get that or the Blue Glow FK1s. Damn why they have to release more cws at this time. Decisions decisions...

runningwarehouse 10% off code is runblog10 btw.

Last edited:
any codes for this site?
nerd.gif
I searched and couldn't find any. I contemplated the red pair.

Yeah I know I have a pair of FK1 already. Was looking to get a pair of Trainer with that discount but they charge CA tax so that made the decision for me to not get them right now.

Still waiting on freakin' Flyknit Trainers to ship from Roadrunnersports. I know they said they were on backorder but >:

Rep said they were suppose to ship on Feb. 11, but my order still says processing. If they don't ship by Friday I'm cancelling and getting some Flyknit ones in-store.

Still waiting on freakin' Flyknit Trainers to ship from Roadrunnersports. I know they said they were on backorder but >:

Rep said they were suppose to ship on Feb. 11, but my order still says processing. If they don't ship by Friday I'm cancelling and getting some Flyknit ones in-store.

I ordered mine on 1/7 and got shipping confirmation today. Also, I ordered 2 of them. I first got notification for my girlfriends pair, then called their CS to ask about the 2nd pair and they told me that they were waiting for a shipment scheduled to come Friday.

Moments later, I got the 2nd shipping confirmation...so it could be possible, your size is in the other shipment?

Anyways, I'm in Cali and they are scheduled to be delivered on Valentines day.

Last edited:
I ordered mine on 1/7 and got shipping confirmation today. Also, I ordered 2 of them. I first got notification for my girlfriends pair, then called their CS to ask about the 2nd pair and they told me that they were waiting for a shipment scheduled to come Friday.

Moments later, I got the 2nd shipping confirmation...so it could be possible, your size is in the other shipment?

Anyways, I'm in Cali and they are scheduled to be delivered on Valentines day.

Nice to hear. I guess I'll hold out a tad bit longer. Might as well, I've waited this long. Enjoy your kicks!!! :smokin

My white trainers finally come today after an exchange process. Originally ordered an 8.5 but it was one of the new ones with the padding/ribbon laces so I sent it back for a 9. Can't wait to wear them
how do you know the size 9 will be the original ones? i'm trying to figure this out right now...

Haven't posted in a minute......Just got my pair in today....Colorway = :smokin

these are dope, nice pick up. might need to pick these up or that turquoise pair since the lunar one+ dropped the ball on the blue glows.

Last edited:
RunningWarehouse has that cw and the Pink Flashes, and there's probably a 10-15% off code you could use too.

Last edited:
yeah i'm waiting for roadrunnersports to put em up online. they have the cw there already, but it doesn't show up when you click on them. no rush, gonna see what the deal is with the blue glows (F1's) tomorrow or in the coming weeks. i'm guessing they are an international release, maybe?

Back
Top Bottom