OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Just talked to a rep asking about some info on multi racers and apparently the only 2 product numbers that show up in the system were these... haven't seen these before 

526628-407 BRAVE BLUE/VOLT-SQUADRON BLUE 
526628-607 FIREBERRY/VOLT-PINK FLASH
eek.gif

I used my local brand of leather paint, but I think angelus would be best. I used acetone to thin out the original volt paint. It took me 5+ thin layers to cover up the volt tint of the swoosh. Just be careful not to have excess paint in the brush when painting the border of the swoosh or else the paint will run. 

What size should i get on the racers if i wear 10 on free flyknits and 9.5 on lunar 1s? I just want to make sure to get the correct size to avoid paying the return shipping on RRS. Thanks in advance!

If anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated!

If anyone knows a plug where I can find either the multi color lunars or this other pink cw for my lady in an 8.5 for under retail or a good deal it would be great help.

I know it's probably been asked before but I was wondering how the Nike Flyknit Trainers fit? I'm usually a 9.5 in all my shoes but some say go true to size or .5 size down

local Nike store PH got FSR. too bad just got my turquiose from RRS and still broke from all the christmas shopping lol.

Does anyone have a color code or firm release on these blue/green/yellow. Keep hearing January but Nike has zero info on more trainers...

Thanks! Happy New Year.

Is there a place with black flyknit trainers in 7.5 still? Luke's locker had it a week ago but someone bought it :frown:

Might have to just settle for the black lunars

Back
Top Bottom