OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anybody have more pics of the blue glow trainers??

I'm contemplating on copping from DF but I'm still iffy.

The medial side isn't black right?
BUY THEM.  Especially for that price.  They are worth it and highly sought after.  Those and the Reds are my favorite trainers. The medial side is blue.  The only part that is black is the tongue and the knit weaved in with the blue glow. 

BUY THEM.  Especially for that price.  They are worth it and highly sought after.  Those and the Reds are my favorite trainers. The medial side is blue.  The only part that is black is the tongue and the knit weaved in with the blue glow. 

Yup. Wish they had my size.

Free flyknit 4.0

Last edited:
Gave a few trainer and racer skus to NDC chat to locate. The girl gave me three locations for MC racers. I called one and the guy said "If we had racers I would buy every pair. Have you seen the price on eBay?"

Lol. And to think a few months ago I had them in my cart but couldn't pull the trigger. I will not make that mistake again.

Jeez. Ive been away from shoes for a couple weeks and come back to the greys restocking. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Didn't check this thread for about 48 hours and missed out on sz 9 orange racers. Hoping they pop back up :smh:

Lookn for some volt trainers/racers sz10-10.5 can anyone lead me the right way?? Not trying to pay rape either lol

What's not to believe?  Do the Doernbechers (sp) sell out immediately? Shoe for a children's charity.  Do hype sneakers sell out immediately on ndc at 8:00:5 on Saturday's or whenever dropped?  Does the stop-a-bot by nike actually stop the bots?  Is the one per customer an actual enforced sales procedure or a dream.  Is it beyond reason that they would not get a cut?  Like the original poster asked, why would they not make more if demand supports it.  But just to stay with the thread here, luv me some flyknit racers.  For a final to this post, the info came from a Nike employee.  So maybe none of this is happening, and please don't look behind the curtain.......

Back
Top Bottom