OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
There's a sale on the chlorine blue racers....

Been wanting a pair of racers, and don't think the multicolor ones are an option for me at this point...

How do the racers feel compared to trainers and lunars? I definitely would like to run in them... as far as my opinion on the trainers and lunars, I prefer running in the lunars. The trainers seem a bit more stiff and look better so I usually just wear them when walking around. 

As for running in these, I heard racers for sprints. Trainers for distance. Personally, if im running in flyknit ill take the lunar ones. hit up @ILLustRAYt  , i know he has run in racers

Was able to get a price adjustment on my Electric Green Trainers. I paid $130 last week and the price came down to $103. This is the second time I was able to get an extra 20% off clearance Flyknits.

Yeah I originally wanted the MC Racers but was low on funds at the time of the first drop. First restock at run.com like a month later and I pulled the trigger immediately. 

What size are you? There's an 11.5 on eBay for $230 shipped if you message him and complete a Paypal invoice. I'm sure you can get it down to $215 or something. 

Yeah, I was able to get an MC Racer during one of the restocks thanks to a good friend. But, I should've got a second pair instead of one.

Ordered the orange racers friday and received them today. Called customer service and they honored the price adjustment with the new total around $103. Cant complain. 

Back
Top Bottom