OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
For those who ordered their racer's off RSS, did your pairs ship from Columbus, OH? It's been a while since I've ordered from them but previous orders shipped from San Diego, CA.

I've ordered from them multiple times and I've had recent orders ship both locations.  New stock seems to ship from their San Diego warehouse though.  

I didn't read a lot of this argument. But I agree with the frees NOT being posted in here. They're ugly anyway, although Kith's pictures make them look nice.

I just purchased 4 racers on NDC this morning. $650.24 shipped. SMH
Kith always makes shoes look better than they are they got that Kith Filter lol

Upcoming HTM collection?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Welp there goes my chance at getting them 

Anyone got pics of the purple racers on feet? I browsed the entire gallery for this thread and only saw one.

I don't mind the frees and the chukkas being posted on here because we can only talk about how "spectacular" the Lucids are, but for the sake of keeping information clutter free than post in the respective thread. Feel free to post about a Free that you just picked up, but dont ask were to get them etc. Better to keep that type of info in the Free thread. 

Got lucky on a nike restock and had to purchase these!

Thanks to the person who gave the Dope Factory link to these also

thanks man, hands down you have a better collection tho.
Thanks. we all have a growing collection. it's always a work in progress. actually hunting down a pair of the Total Orange. if ever I find a decent deal on them, I'm copping. 
smile.gif

Called RW today about the Crimson CW and they didn't have them on order either in their system... Right now atleast

Called RRS and they are getting their crimson ones in July 1st right now, so I preordered and got them for $115 shipped.

Lady also said they have a Black / Blue 001 model coming in July, then a 007 model coming in October... Have we've seen these already?

i want more unpadded trainers!!!!!  cant rock racers all day everyday.

red trainers size 13 elude me. got the blue glows and volt trainers from dope factory..still got pairs left. get em now!!!

Called RW today about the Crimson CW and they didn't have them on order either in their system... Right now atleast

Called RRS and they are getting their crimson ones in July 1st right now, so I preordered and got them for $115 shipped.

Lady also said they have a Black / Blue 001 model coming in July, then a 007 model coming in October... Have we've seen these already?
Odd because I called RW last week and yesterday to double check any upcoming racer releases and they told me from June-October they had 

black blue white

pink black

royal black pink

black crimson pink

​and 2 more colors I couldn't write down in time

nice! more cw

Can you post a picture to the shoe you're refering to for $115 shipped?

^^^

I'm really anxious to see the LC cw in person. the total orange/laser crimson combo looks awesome from the pics

Back
Top Bottom