OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
did a phone in order for MC trainers (last in my size too) from portland mlk.  i really wanted to order from vineland in orlando cause i'm on the east coast, but nobody picked up their phone.  came out to be 130.24 shipped.  anything under retail is great in my books.

MC racers #1 by far. Everything else is equal. Couldn't give two damns about HTM's. I will never understand the hype for those. They just look aiiight to me.

did a phone in order for MC trainers (last in my size too) from portland mlk.  i really wanted to order from vineland in orlando cause i'm on the east coast, but nobody picked up their phone.  came out to be 130.24 shipped.  anything under retail is great in my books.

It's pretty hard to get the Orlando store to pick up, they're always bury with all the tourists they have running through there.

Off topic question, does anyone run in their flyknit racers? If so, is there any other shoe they like to run in that is comparable to the racer. I've been checking out the Nike Air Zoom Streak 5 or Nike Zoom streak LT 2. Anyone else have any other suggestions?

Lucid greens isn't making anyone's list?! IMO one of the best fk (trainer or racer) cws to date. Wish I grabbed when I could've.

Lucids just never did it for me. I thought maybe once I saw them in person I'd change my mind, but nope. I think it's that the colors are just too similar a hue. But that's just me.

if I had to rate my top 5

1. Blk/Wht trainers (just so versatile)
2. univ. red racers (my version)
3. Neo Racers
4. volt & orange racers (tie)
5. MC racers

Off topic question, does anyone run in their flyknit racers? If so, is there any other shoe they like to run in that is comparable to the racer. I've been checking out the Nike Air Zoom Streak 5 or Nike Zoom streak LT 2. Anyone else have any other suggestions?
I don't have a suggestion for other shoes to run in but I've been putting about 20 miles a week on my racers for a month now.  I never thought I'd like them as much as I do.  I ran in FK Lunar 1's and the FK Free 4.0's before that.  Racers are way beyond what those were doing for me.  Must be the zoom sole?

Last edited:
I don't have a suggestion for other shoes to run in but I've been putting about 20 miles on my racers for a month now.  I never thought I'd like them as much as I do.  I ran in FK Lunar 1's and the FK Free 4.0's before that.  Racers are way beyond what those were doing for me.  Must be the zoom sole?

Trainers were good for me but im putting some miles on my lunarglide 6 right now

Anyone looking for the new pink and purple racers my local San Diego nike running store just got them

Black/White's are the kings. Need another pair so I can wear these more often. Too OCD to scuff them up.

Unds my MC.

As for as running. I run all my flyknit first time wear! Out of lunar and racers I prefer the racers! I'll be running in my MC trainers tonight!

Last edited:
I've been running in some volt racers for a while now, I really like the fact that there is minimal cushion, it is lightweight and not so much bounce back from a big bulky responsive shoe. I guess i'm trying to find something like that. I could always buy another pair of racers to run in, since I don't really want to run in my MC's or white/blacks.

I may be in the minority, but I really like the orange "Cheeto" Colorway. Think it's very underrated. I was sleep doe.

All these pics of racers are making me wish I had more versatile feet that would look good in them smh...would love to see more trainer CWs. Idk if it's because of my calves or my feet, but racers just look awful on me, and I don't even have cankles lol

I ran a 5k in my greyscale racers. Felt better than any other sneaker I own.

Thats how i feel when i run around Philly especially around dusk or when its a little darker, feet just glowing as i run, lol. (Not glowing literally)

I'll play hahah

1. Team Orange / Laser Orange / Volt Racer (Cheetos)
2. Lucid Green Racer
3. Purple / Blue Racer
4. Neo Turquoise Racer
5. Oreo Racer

Former Racer-hater here hahaha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom