OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
There WAS an 8.5. Was able to add it to my cart two different times but was unable to checkout both times for some reason...

I challenge anyone to find me a DS pair of MC for $250, size 11. I dare you.

You won't find it. Used pairs in my size go for $300 on ebay.

Maybe some of you who talk about $250 are speaking about small sizes. But 10 and up, nope.

Dare ya.
They have a size 14 (my size in racers) for 225 XD

Come home and the Wife complains she needs more closet space, so moving most of my shoes to another room. Happy Wife, Happy Life right? :rolleyes Heres my terrible attempts at a collection shot during the process.

Your pics suck :lol:

YOUR COLLECTION IS AWESOME THOUGH , AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Seeing that collection pic...anybody ever wear the chlorines with the university reds (one on each foot)? Are there any pics of that? Kind of crazy, but they might actually look pretty nice together. I guess this is just some leftover intrigue from the Jordan Lance Mountains. Hah.

Last edited:

What are these to the left of the black and white ones? Seen them pop up but I'm sure somebody jumped on them

Edit: never mind. I can see what they are now. Size 14 up for grabs. These are nice!

Last edited:
anyone elses purple/blue racers fitting a litte big?

i compared mine to my chlorines and the purples are definitely bigger... maybe .5 size... not a big deal just kind of annoying cause you can feel the extra fabric bend in the toe box......arghh
 yes im well aware. but is the nike app apple only?
Its not an app... just a screenshot of the internet browser screen....I assume you have a droid maybe? try it thought.. ndc seems to be well formatted for mobile devices.

Last edited:
every time someone posts a "pop up" i go to check and its never there..... is this on iphones only or what? i dont get it...
Not an iphone only thing. By the time you probably get to it, it's sold. So it's longer there. That's probably what's going on

Seeing that collection pic...anybody ever wear the chlorines with the university reds (one on each foot)? Are there any pics of that? Kind of crazy, but they might actually look pretty nice together. I guess this is just some leftover intrigue from the Jordan Lance Mountains. Hah.
Can't say I ever tried that but I did mess with the idea of a racer highlighter pack of sorts, some odd reason I keep coming back to this volt and crimson pairing

Would never go forth with the idea but the colors don't look too bad/out of place next to each other in my opinion.

Last edited:
Can't say I ever tried that but I did mess with the idea of a racer highlighter pack of sorts, some odd reason I keep coming back to this volt and crimson pairing

Would never go forth with the idea but the colors don't look too bad/out of place next to each other in my opinion.

''What the'' knits :lol:

Thanks for the example pic. Doesn't look too bad. I only have the chlorines, but I'm on pre-order for the university reds. The thing I like is that they both have inner black flyknit so it would make a nice transition from one shoe to the other and the swooshes are the same color. If anybody has both and would like to humor me with a pic, I'd appreciate it. Maybe it would crush my idea as well.

Any outlets with the flyknit trainer multicolors you guys know of? Did a chat with a nike rep for sizes 9.5 and 10 and she said no stores had em. Hoping to find em thx guys.

Chlorine's have a black medial? I've always been under the impression that it was more navy than black...

Last edited:
Chlorine's have a black medial? I've always been under the impression that it was more navy than black...
It's navy.. or dark blue. I have a pic in my gallery or you can check a few pages back. Comparison pics Photo Blue Vs. Chlorine blue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom