OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
get there early and plan to be there late if you've never been to the Rose Bowl. Not only does the college team that plays there sucks (fight on), traffic is bad around events.

I've been here for some of the best college games through the years. U..C..L..A..U.C.L.A, Fight,Fight, Fight! Supporting my school like a true Bruin should. :D

Yes, traffic is horrendous and with $30 parking. I will be bringing my Manchester United themed truck with a large flag to tailgate. Game starts at 7:30pm, so our group will be there around 4pm to get the day started. Leaving? No big deal as its a great way to drive home sober. . . :smokin

Last edited:
UNDS'd for today.. Threw some black laces on em.. I think they look better than the orange..

Last edited:
^Those look a lot better with the black laces as they make them more masculine. I'd throw in the original black rope laces to give it that feel. . .

Not bad man, I may just do that. . . I just may.

^Those look a lot better with the black laces as they make them more masculine. I'd throw in the original black rope laces to give it that feel. . .

Not bad man, I may just do that. . . I just may.
Your wearing orange and pink shoes and u worrried about them looking more manly? Its just sneakers

can anyone tell me why the tongue on one of my trainers always pulls to the left? it happened once i relaced em from factory even with them going through the thing on the middle of the tongue. it's only a minor annoyance but i'd like to solve it if anyone has had this before.

Your wearing orange and pink shoes and u worrried about them looking more manly? Its just sneakers

Eggggh.I bought them as a undecided factor. Figured I'd think it over for 30 days if I'd ever wear them. I didn't like the overall orange laces and was debating on trying black laces.

However, in the end. . . I'm sure I will return them as I don't think I'd ever wear them out.

I'm too insecure to wear them out and fear this will be the root of where my sexuality betrays me. So I will refrain from letting my girl, friends, and family down.

However those black laces may be what i need to tame the sexual beast that lays within.​

Obviously this is out of your hands, but it would look a lot better if the black was on the inner for the reds
Ya know, I was saying the same thing when I first got them, but I now realize it doesn't make a huge difference visually due to the design of the shoe itself being symmetrical otherwise. I think people are just accustomed to seeing the brighter color on the lateral side because of the tendency to take pictures or prefer holding the shoes from that side, but in reality you see both sides so the visual impact would only be marginally different if the colors were reversed.

anyone elses purple/blue racers fitting a litte big?

i compared mine to my chlorines and the purples are definitely bigger... maybe .5 size... not a big deal just kind of annoying cause you can feel the extra fabric bend in the toe box......arghh

Its not an app... just a screenshot of the internet browser screen....I assume you have a droid maybe? try it thought.. ndc seems to be well formatted for mobile devices.

I agree that the Game Royals/Pink Flashes fit .5 bigger. The newer released flyknit racers fit .5 size bigger for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom