OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Woodburn, Oregon

all extreme sizes though 6,6.5,7,14
no sz 11-12 
frown.gif

Woodburn, OR does have blue/black racers too - more sizes than the black/white posted above

Last edited:
I think its the photo blues?? i didnt ask for the color code since i was only looking for the black/white so I passed

Last edited:

Nothing "happened" to them.

Mock ups that never materialized.
End of story.
Yes, this.

RRS featured the medial side of the B+W racers making them appear to be a predominantly white shoe when it was just a mistake on their part.

anybody who's been around for a few flyknit releases know that there will usually be changes from the concept pics

Maybe around $ 200 after tax & shipping......
After Tax and shipping. your looking at $230-$240 depending on location. 

Tax is about $18. 

Whoever said they were close to retail is BS. I bet the person who made that post works there...lmao. 

Last edited:

After Tax and shipping. your looking at $230-$240 depending on location. 

Tax is about $18. 

Whoever said they were close to retail is BS. I bet the person who made that post works there...lmao. 
figured as much... no way those would be sitting in a store...

Has anyone seen the grey racers anywhere? Not the greyscales but the grey/blk color way. Been on the hunt recently and they are nowhere to be found online. Anyone have any leads?

Has anyone seen the grey racers anywhere? Not the greyscales but the grey/blk color way. Been on the hunt recently and they are nowhere to be found online. Anyone have any leads?

i bought my pair second hand, so I would continue checking various forums and ebay for a pair to pop up. Have you tried calling nike for a stock locate? Nike Flatiron was the last store I heard of having them, but that was a few months ago. I would recommend calling rather than online chat as it seems to yield better results.

i bought my pair second hand, so I would continue checking various forums and ebay for a pair to pop up. Have you tried calling nike for a stock locate? Nike Flatiron was the last store I heard of having them, but that was a few months ago. I would recommend calling rather than online chat as it seems to yield better results.

Yeah I agree, you get mixed results with online chat, some are very helpful and some are not in my opinion. Last time, I had 3 leads at 3 different niketowns for the grey racers but when I called they didn't have them in stock. I would say eBay or forums are your best bet at finding them.

What size are you , seen some scattered sizes on Klekt the other day .

Back
Top Bottom