OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
repped!

finally i got my hands on the new turq!! who would of thought from another country for 10 dollars over retail. ill take it!

Last edited:
I knew I should have copped right after people told me DF was legit. Missed out on New Turq [emoji]128532[/emoji] Still got Lucids though

Really? I hope your not size 11.

pimp.gif
 though.

Lunar1s are definitely the better shoe when it comes to long distances, imo. The Trainers and Racers are firm on the run, while the Lunar1s provide a more plush feel. If you want to venture out into Nike's other running shoes, check out the Lunaracer 3.
wink.gif
I second that.  Lunaracer 3s all the way for long distances.

Sorry if been asked:

Does anyone know if the Oreo/volt flyknit racer on RRS is sold out ? I bought today for Nov preorder but wanted to see if anybody got a cancellation ...

RRS shipped my oreo/volt

FYI there is a guy on the FB flyknit seller thread selling a size 12.5 DS MC racer for 275 shipped..... 

flores0206

shot out to this man ^^

I posted a request for a code, and he promptly took care of me. I tried giving him a code for another site but he already had better ones lol

the point is, this is how NT should work. helping eachother out. 

Didn't know I scooped the one and only size 10 neo turquoise left from DF, awesome.

Glad I decided to cop then.

today, #7DaysOfFlyknits

absolutely sick. :pimp:

wish i had those and uni red trainers and i'd be done with flyknits basically.

Man why does Phil have on that outlet CW????

lol at this... mad dope colorways ended up in outlets... these are dope too, they just need navy laces... i copped, threw some navy laces in them, and they're DOPE.

they don't need hype to be dope, bruh...

besides, phil almost def is just rocking them cuz they're comfortable, and free to him...

he's trollin' or something, as usual... they're def legit tho.

hey all, i was wondering if there is a thread for supreme blazers? I know I know, not the place to ask but I have a pair and I posted on the fake check but for some reason, the thread doesn't post at all =/. anyone here a supreme expert? =)

i got you, mane. PM me... supreme blazers are one of my fav sneaks of all time, i've owned several of each colorway, and still have the trifecta in DS / VNDS condition, so i can def help you. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom