OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
All this Sail/Volt RRS talk made me go look at my orders on there and what do ya' know, they cancelled on me again... I got a size 10 a couple nights ago when they popped back up (before it was posted in this thread) and even got a confirmation email with shipping date, etc. this time. What the ****, man.

Confirmation email means nothing for RRS..
i have had nothing but bad experiences with RRS lately.

I ordered a size 9 black volt and was told they had 10.5 in jades, so i ordered those too. (i bet if you chat online with them right now, they will say they have stock)

i ended up getting a 10.5 black volt. they accused me of changing the size... it was for my brother.

now they won't refund and deny they charged me shipping. this went on for weeks til they avoided replying my emails.

Now currently being disputed with my credit card company.

my brother ordered three pairs, the size 9 black volt and two others for his wife.

they sent the others, and said there was no stock of the black volt size 9.

emails went back and forth questioning why they're still on the RRS website as IN STOCK.

mate at work ordered two pairs and split shipping with a friend ($60 to Australia)

they reply saying no stock of his size, so he swapped for the watermelons.

few days later, they said no stock of the other pair.

so he swapped to the black/ white.

seems RRS is just baiting people to buy things and then sending out (or cancelling without notice) emails advising no stock.

They really need to update their stock.

i bet if anyone online chats and enquires at the 10.5 jades right now... they'll "have" stock.

/end rant

I picked up a pair of the Oreo/Volts from RRS yesterday while the 10% cash back was still going, as well as a pre-order of the black/white for my GF. I still have a pair of the original black/white but I am debating picking up another pair for myself.

I wasn't into the oreo/volt initially, but I saw a girl in London with them last month and they looked great, so I felt for that price I might as well get them and decide later what I want to do with them.

Now on the hunt for the Lucid Greens 
nerd.gif

i have had nothing but bad experiences with RRS lately.
The RRS website definitely does not reflect actual stock. And it's been like this for a while now. Had black/white trainers pop up earlier this year and ordered almost immediately on 2 separate occasions and was cancelled twice. Their cust. svc is hit and miss too, and they can be quite rude and unwilling to help/listen. But other times they are super friendly and helpful.

If anything, at least I've learnt to accept their shortcomings, order early, and not to sweat it because we're getting a heck of a deal for these racers.

Last edited:
If anything, at least I've learnt to accept their shortcomings, order early, and not to sweat it because we're getting a heck of a deal for these racers.
That's true.. but when you're paying $60 shipping and only get one pair of shoes that you weren't after... it get it's pretty annoying.

We ordered the grey/volt (sail) only to have them cancel the whole order without notifying us.

My friend got an email, which led us to check, and found ours had been cancelled.

agree, they can be super rude or super friendly.

That's true.. but when you're paying $60 shipping and only get one pair of shoes that you weren't after... it get it's pretty annoying.
We ordered the grey/volt (sail) only to have them cancel the whole order without notifying us.
My friend got an email, which led us to check, and found ours had been cancelled.

agree, they can be super rude or super friendly.
$60 shipping? Where DO you live?

My shoe size is in between 8.5 and 9 but in most shoes I am an 8.5.

I can get a pair of flyknit trainers in size 9 for cheap, but I was wondering would a size 9 would be too big?

could someone fill me in on the sizing of the trainers?

My shoe size is in between 8.5 and 9 but in most shoes I am an 8.5.
I can get a pair of flyknit trainers in size 9 for cheap, but I was wondering would a size 9 would be too big?
could someone fill me in on the sizing of the trainers?
If they're the padded version, you should be fine.

Saw a few OG Oreos/Greyscales in the sole collector marketplace and was able to negotiate a reasonable price with seller before they decide to put them on the Bay :smokin :smokin

And those camo sweats back there are :pimp: :nerd: camo nike techs?

Last edited:
Do you have any evidence, other than your own proclaimed experience, to support this claim? Since those pictured are definitely the grey/volt pair just with a filter.
Still think its a filter? Pic above found on IG. Although the previous picture might just be the oreo volt with a filter. Nonetheless, these are pretty much a confirmed release. A bunch of peeps have gotten their hands on sample pairs and i've seen a couple on feet. There's some other colourways i've seen and seems like coloured soles are here to stay. Other good news, they're gonna come with OG laces.

Last edited:
I don't see any color description on mobile. Not that it matters, not a fan of Mcs. Good looks tho.

From an mc auction on eBay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom