OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Happy flyknit friday guys.

Can't believe I passed on the dark grey CW.. When I had a chance on NDC. Anyone knows where I can get a us 9?

RW cancelled on me too, claiming Nike is having production issues. Damn this sucks.. Knowing my luck, I'll strike out on NDC vs all the dammmn bots. Great.

Ordered on Dec 7th. I guess calling and placing "in phone orders" really marked my order as priority! According to RRS!

As choked as I am that my B/W order got canceled at RW, I checked out their website right after and found a size 9 in the black/volt/white and scooped them up for $82 shipped. Bittersweet.

By the looks of this thread everybody is stocking up on these neo turqs. I hope my pair comes through, I remember having the last pair of these on in NT Chicago last spring in size 13 and my girl convinced me not to cop because the MC trainers went better with all the jeans I wear. 

I placed my order first thing early this morning for the size 13 neo's....so no disrespect but if they didn't have multiple pairs I hope I'm the lucky winner! Haha

For some reason, Flyknit Trainer samples were size 10.

We can corroborate with @MD177

I always thought samples came only in a size 9 too, but from what I was told by a Nike employee, samples come both in a size 9 and 10. I can confirm this because I bought a couple pairs of lunar1 samples in a size 10 awhile ago.

I too got hit with the cancellation on my RW order...but ordered both the BW and Seahawk colorway at the same time. I more so only wanted the b/w pair, now i'm hoping they can cancel my seahawks pair too.

Damn they cancelled my order from RW do they issue a refund to my credit card? I read something about a gift card very confusing email

I was just doing a video chat right now regarding my order to get a receipt for it and the rep was asking me if I was looking for other sizes available. I suggest doing a video chat or text chat cause they had a bunch of small sizes left like 6-8.5. 12, 13 I believe. He said 9.5 and 10.5 (backordered till feb). I'd give it a try.

I was just doing a video chat right now regarding my order to get a receipt for it and the rep was asking me if I was looking for other sizes available. I suggest doing a video chat or text chat cause they had a bunch of small sizes left like 6-8.5. 12, 13 I believe. He said 9.5 and 10.5 (backordered till feb). I'd give it a try.
What site is this?

^If its video chat its likely RRS, but I would highly doubt they have any B/W's available given all the hiccups they've had.

when did RW do pre-orders? i contacted them and they claim they haven't sold any yet.

Back
Top Bottom