OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Local FB groups are absurd man.

Bought 4/5 pairs per person, posts them on FB, asking 300 each. I say it's in footlocker, they get mad, say mind my business and keep it moving.

Oh well. The hype is at an all time high.

Sticking to my rule, I refuse to pay retail for any pair shipped. If I miss out on a color they'll be another one I like later on. Skipping out on the B/W for probably the Oreos.

Sticking to my rule, I refuse to pay retail for any pair shipped. If I miss out on a color they'll be another one I like later on. Skipping out on the B/W for probably the Oreos.

Same here, except my price is retail or below. If I can't get them for retail it's not worth it, even though I'm in love with this silhouette.

Same here, except my price is retail or below. If I can't get them for retail it's not worth it, even though I'm in love with this silhouette.

Pretty much. All my pairs were obtained below retail including shipping and tax. 3 pairs of MC, 4 pairs of Purple Punches. Picked the best I liked and returned the others. Bad move lol.

All in all, still thing the volts may still be my favorite.

if footlocker has them, paying over retail is stupid. I'm sure they're going to be incredibly easy to get within the next few weeks. 

I probably won't even wear mine after i see someone else in the gym with them, I'll have to stunt with my game royals, seahawks, reds, blue/black, neo's, or b/w's or lucids. need some oreos and mc's tho..

I don't see what the problem is with someone else wearing these at the same time as you. Its a running/walking type of shoe. This isn't a Jordan.

I don't see the issue here.

in fact, I might give the other dude a head nod because I know his feet feel just as good as mine.

Last edited:
no luck at the local footlocker (Seattle Area). The hunt continues. Any Seattle NTers check Southcenter yet?

ridiculously bitter.  called costa mesa hoh this morning, and guy said they're not expecting them for a week+, called after work some girl said they only have an 11 left :smh: .  

on top of that, i was at brea mall yesterday and saw the two unwanted cw's and asked about a black and white shipment.  worker, said they're probably not getting them.  called them after i called costa mesa and the guy said they just sold my size... :smh:  

oh well, while everyone got these, still go my trainers.

still gonna cop though when and if nike comes through :lol:

I think that was me :lol:

got there legit at 8:56

Not to mention 2x Zoom. Everyone buying Racers wishes they were Trainers.
funny you say that, I went from Trainers to Racers and feel like they're more comfortable + better looking aesthetically

I had both colors of the ye trainers, got off both of them for around $300+shipping after 200+ wears each

Reading the same horrible customer service stories suck. Same thing happened to me, but I still went to FL cause it's close and they had sizes. Employees don't know shiiiii, if you're close, make the trip. Nothing to lose but time.

Last edited:
Nope those are blue glow if I recall. It's on the front page to be sure but I'm 98% sure it's blue glow because initially I was more in love with the racers from pictures & was upset I had to settle for blue glow trainers instead of racers.

My how times changed lol now we get more racers but I'd rather have padded trainers haha

i was on the hunt for some b/w racers, but all of a sudden i got blessed with neo turqs.

so. excited.

Back
Top Bottom