OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
People at NikeChi are literally idiots, you gotta keep calling back man, they def have a full FSR the chick literally just told me

had to settle for flyknit AM oreos. only got em for $180 shipped.
only?! 
eyes.gif

Man, when you phone order from a Nike store you don't get free shipping... Nor will the combine two orders lol, me and my bro both gotta pay for shipping... Smh

People at NikeChi are literally idiots, you gotta keep calling back man, they def have a full FSR the chick literally just told me
Thanks for all the info they just called me back and placed my order. Now we wait for that confirmation email. 

Fellas, I just got through with Nike Chicago. Took a few tries but just be persistent. Said the shipping department will call back later. Anyhow, got a size 11 after striking out on NDC this morning so give em a call. Thanks to whoever posted the info, much appreciated,

Just got off the phone with them and the girl told me they're sold out of 9 and 9.5.

I guess I'll try again!

Back
Top Bottom