OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The racers are so hyped. They're one of nikes most uncomfortable shoes for casual wear. Aesthetically they are nice tho.

Managed to get some pears for the fam. But have yet to find a 10... Was told they had it but was gone when I got there. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

If  you wear a size 12 and wants Chlorines, RRS got them on their website.

ugh my mall isnt cool enough to get the oreo 2.0s -_- and i was at work today when they dropped i hate my life. i just want a sz10 

Oreo 1's upper >>> Oreo 2's

Oreo 2's midsole >>> Oreo 1's

in general the upper is waaaay more important to me than the midsole...so v1 >>> v2

both in hand...the lighter grey is x 10000000 nicer than the darker version
here's a crappy photoshop of your fantasy oreo racers. your right these would of been fire. maybe take a little angelus black on the 1.0.

I'll be the first to admit, NDC cancelled 2 of my 3 pairs I copped this morning. I received confirmation emails and then they sent an email saying "your order has been denied, failing to follow the 1 per person limit."

NYC peeps

New York Running Company @ Columbus Circle and Lexington Ave locations have these in stock. They should have a FSR.

Back
Top Bottom