OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
 I see a lot  of ppl are blindly buying the Black/White trainers of ebay,  be aware of buyers who say  "no original box" or use awkwardly angled pics.

Ppl are also selling them as used,  its crazy some listings last less than 10 min if the BIN price is below 250 without clear pics.

Last edited:

Got a black toe and a white toe but its not too bad.

:pimp:

I just got a call back from ntny. Was able to finalize for a size 11.

$150 + tax + $10.25 FedEx ground. Tried to get free shipping but said they couldn't.

Did anyone else pay for shipping?

Last edited:

I see a lot  of ppl are blindly buying the Black/White trainers of ebay,  be aware of buyers who say  "no original box" or use awkwardly angled pics.

Ppl are also selling them as used,  its crazy some listings last less than 10 min if the BIN price is below 250 without clear pics.

Last edited:

they close in 15 minutes and i still havent gotten my call back.  on my hunt for an 8
didnt get a call either but called half an hr before closing to confirm my pear was being held and It was.... Guess they resume calling tomorrow with our pairs???

damn this thread went through a rollercoaster lol...congrats to all who rushed and called/copped from NTNY, smart hustle

for all you who got cancelations hopefully they actually announce the restock

I just got a call back from ntny. Was able to finalize for a size 11.

$150 + tax + $10.25 FedEx ground. Tried to get free shipping but said they couldn't.

Did anyone else pay for shipping?
we're in the same boat...although I assumed they didn't charge tax, but it showed up on the email conf.

Still waiting for an NDC restock or some online release to show up somewhere... living outside the US has its drawbacks sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom