OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
$210 aint bad at all. Once the dust settles, you can expect to get a price in that range. May seem high now, but you're counting on getting these somehow through a restock, which is difficult in itself. In a month, when you don't have the shoes, $210 will be a good price. Really, what hyped racer can be had for $210 right now?
$200-$210 is about the break even price for most resellers.

Doubt you'll get it cheaper then that unless you catch someone local.

Don't wait on these "magical" restocks that may or may not come and you may or may not be around for.
Yeah if you can get it for $210 then jump on it. Look at the previous B/W Racers, they only went up in resale price after all the stock dried up. Bots are going to eat up most of the online restocks. You might be able to find a pair at a local store but that would take a lot of effort/time.

If a reseller was smart they would hold out and let prices go up. But obviously most can not float that amount when new shoes come out each week.

Not looking to beat a dead horse, but $210 is a pretty good price. I mean you have to figure most people were paying retail + tax + shipping on phone orders and ending up right around ~$170. You're paying an extra $40 to end your search now and not have to be paranoid about a restock. Plus you'll get to see pictures of the weave
wink.gif

Thanks for all your insight guys, really reassuring me with my decision lol

Also, can I get away with getting a pair .5 size up from my true? I'm OCD when it comes to getting my true size, but Ive been reading that I can get away with half sizing up as well?

Last edited:
Im usually a 8.5 and sometimes depending on the shoe i can do an 8. But for these i needed a 9 for sure.

anyone ordered a pair from roadrunner sports. looks like you have to call to order? I am trying to get this ebates 16% back but how if you have to call
open a shopping ticket thru ebates for when you're gonna order (basically, click on roadrunnersports thru ebates to open the site in a new window). then call in and place your order. when you get your order confirmation in your email, open a "where's my ebates" form on the site. it'll ask you to copy and paste your order confirmation in the body of the form, your order number, and to select your shopping "ticket" you opened initially.. when you click on the store and the date of your order, it'll automatically load your shopping ticket. then, ebates will get back to you whenever the purchase clears with the retailer.

open a shopping ticket thru ebates for when you're gonna order (basically, click on roadrunnersports thru ebates to open the site in a new window). then call in and place your order. when you get your order confirmation in your email, open a "where's my ebates" form on the site. it'll ask you to copy and paste your order confirmation in the body of the form, your order number, and to select your shopping "ticket" you opened initially.. when you click on the store and the date of your order, it'll automatically load your shopping ticket. then, ebates will get back to you whenever the purchase clears with the retailer.
you know it costs ebates money when you do that? 
sick.gif
 whole point of using ebates is that they get the money for referring you then give you a partial of the profit...

it will not work (they contact the merchants directly) .. i bought a pair of shoes off nike and i had used the ebate link but it didnt register took me 2 emails for them to finally give me $6 so i am very doubtful they will go out of their way to give someone 16 that does not use ebates properly

just got the call back from NTNY for the double up. Retail + tax.

smh at all the clowns that were hating bc I didn't want to pay shipping to double up. Just be patient.

As for Flyknits, I personally don't trust RRS as far as I can throw them...

$112 is a great price but who wants to wait until August to receive their pairs?

My FHC's from RW will be here today. I was fine with $135 shipped.

you know it costs ebates money when you do that? 
sick.gif
 whole point of using ebates is that they get the money for referring you then give you a partial of the profit...

it will not work (they contact the merchants directly) .. i bought a pair of shoes off nike and i had used the ebate link but it didnt register took me 2 emails for them to finally give me $6 so i am very doubtful they will go out of their way to give someone 16 that does not use ebates properly
he asked for a way around, i gave him a way around.

i dunno why it took you two emails, because when my purchases don't register, i get credited within a certain amount of time after i fill out that form

$112 is a great price but who wants to wait until August to receive their pairs?

to be fair ... its not like they have control of shipment

i think its more that they dont know exact release dates and put up preorders way too early

im getting my pair of hot cheetos from RRS today. shipped out wed

just got the call back from NTNY for the double up. Retail + tax.

smh at all the clowns that were hating bc I didn't want to pay shipping to double up. Just be patient.
grats what size was it if you don't mind me asking

he asked for a way around, i gave him a way around.

i dunno why it took you two emails, because when my purchases don't register, i get credited within a certain amount of time after i fill out that form
these are the responses ( summarized ) the cs rep told me based off several emails.. all you told him was to open a link but not use the link to purchase

add to the fact.. that im entirely sure you used the link to purchase but it didnt register ( which is a different scenario )

Email 1) Ebates relies on our stores to report your order to us so that you can earn Cash Back. We cannot add Cash Back to an account until the store notifies us that a purchase has been made and that Ebates will be paid for this purchase.

Email 2) It has been determined by Nike that this order was placed in a manner which gave the credit for the sale to another website that partners with this store. As a result, Ebates has earned no credit for this sale and Cash Back cannot be awarded.

and i actually did not use any other website referrals. this was a legitimate buy

only reason he gave me the cashback was because i had convinced him that i wouldnt go through the trouble to scam them for $6

Last edited:

Mine shipped out yesterday from RRS. will be here tomorrow

MC 2.0 looks like an improvement. Great weaves in every pic I've seen so far, the addition of more blue is definitely a winner.

Back
Top Bottom