OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Somebody asked, how are they in person.....tried them on @ FL and it dont work for me...colors are too loud...and I noticed that the newer Flyknits tongue are alot higher and wider..

Gone already smh
bummer but I figured they'd get swiped. people were bidding but I was like zamn just cop. I'm really glad I got em at Niketown Chi last July. Moderately content with my meager collection atm. Just a couple more I really want.

Actually, keepeth thine breath held. I can also guarantee there are more 2.0s. It is up to you all on an individual level if you pay over retail to secure pairs or wait it out
Yes and no. The pairs from the trials, to my knowledge, are exactly the same as the general release Red & Blue Glows but have a slightly different style code. I believe the Olympic Trial pairs are 532983 or something similarly close to the GR 532984.

the man with all the answers!
was going to pay resell on a second pair of oreos 2.0 but i'll just wait it out.
now when do the mc 2.0 release tho :nerd:

bummer but I figured they'd get swiped. people were bidding but I was like zamn just cop. I'm really glad I got em at Niketown Chi last July. Moderately content with my meager collection atm. Just a couple more I really want.
Thanks for the heads up anyway man. Should have snagged them at the outlet multiple times lol, story of my life. Had several pairs of kicks I was waiting to go on deeper discount this last month too and when I went back they were gone haha. Oh well. Anyways, I have a small racer collection too and I'm pretty happy with it. Only thing I really need to complete it are some uni reds. Love a lot more but those would be nice lol

I feel it's been reiterated 1,000,000 times in this thread but kicks are worth what you want to pay. There is no set price or price guide. I personally wouldn't pay over $220 for MC trainers but if you want to then go right ahead. Sometimes money isn't as important to people as having something they want.
These questions aren't asking about relative worth

They're asking what's the current market on the shoe so they can determine if they are paying a reasonable amount

Thanks for the heads up anyway man. Should have snagged them at the outlet multiple times lol, story of my life. Had several pairs of kicks I was waiting to go on deeper discount this last month too and when I went back they were gone haha. Oh well. Anyways, I have a small racer collection too and I'm pretty happy with it. Only thing I really need to complete it are some uni reds. Love a lot more but those would be nice lol
no doubt man. & that's one pair I kinda wish I'd held on to. At the end of the day shoes are shoes are shoes. . Still wouldn't mind a pair tho, hahah. Volts and those might do it for me. Real stoked on what UPS is bringing tomorrow.

My FHC pair from RRS came in yesterday.. Slight mismatch on the toes, but overall happy with them.

My FHC pair from RRS came in yesterday.. Slight mismatch on the toes, but overall happy with them.
Couple of questions...

1) When did you order them?
2) How much?
3) Which size?

I tried to do an RRS order, but it was out of my size. I settled for running warehouse for 145 shipped ish.

Couple of questions...

1) When did you order them?
2) How much?
3) Which size?

I tried to do an RRS order, but it was out of my size. I settled for running warehouse for 145 shipped ish.
Ordered back in March, around $130 shipped, size 9.

Somebody asked, how are they in person.....tried them on @ FL and it dont work for me...colors are too loud...and I noticed that the newer Flyknits tongue are alot higher and wider..

i reckon painting the tongue black and changing the laces to flat blacks make it look better, which i did myself

Last edited:
Let me rephrase..

Any stores they might still hold a few sizes
i reckon painting the tongue black and changing the laces to flat blacks make it look better, which i did myself

Rephrasing the question doesn't change the answers.... They're still sold out.

Back
Top Bottom