OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So i had a cancellation but did not receive the email today. I tried to call and get one and they refused me, checked database and saw my cancellation but I did not get the list for replenishment so they would not sell to me. Good luck fellas

Anybody know where i can cop this in size 10-10.5?!

And the hunt is finally done. The pair I had the most problems with trying to find and make deals. Regretfully passed on some great deals that I should of took, but these are my holy grails! Got them from a guy on eBay who was very kind to let go for $310 shipped. PADS OG ALL size 8.5, so shout out to you!

^ Congrats on the MC cop. I could never bring myself to buying used shoes for over retail. Patiently waiting for the MC 2.0.

^ Congrats on the MC cop. I could never bring myself to buying used shoes for over retail. Patiently waiting for the MC 2.0.
Thanks man, but he only wore these 1x !
I've been searching for a pair forever, so just in case I'm not successful on the 2.0 cop I'll be fine with these!

Un-DS black and whites today

Tried on a .5 size up for the AM90s to make sure they didn't fit me better than the one I ordered

Last edited:
nike is giving me the run-around with the oreo cancelation thing.  For those who were able to reorder, did they do anything special for your situation? 

man, nike is really dropping the ball here, they won't let me order the oreos after cancellation, and the santa monica isn't picking up

Last edited:
called in and gave Nike my info for the reorder. Haven't received order confirmation to my email yet but the rep told me it was good to go. Was told a manual order takes longer for confirmation. The only way you get to reorder is if you have the email. If not then no.

Last edited:
between these " cancellation 20% off, find you an oreo" comments and the Chi 1 thread, NT got my head spinning today for reals ...lol

called in and gave Nike my info for the reorder. Haven't received order confirmation to my email yet but the rep told me it was good to go. Was told a manual order takes longer for confirmation. The only way you get to reorder is if you have the email. If not then no.
is there something specific in the email that allows them to order it?  The guy was adamant that "the people who had their shoes cancelled will be notified before they are released again to the public"

is there something specific in the email that allows them to order it?  The guy was adamant that "the people who had their shoes cancelled will be notified before they are released again to the public"
you clearly didn't get an email....

Yes it seemed like the email address was linked to a database at nike allowing you to reorder. The rep I talked to searched and found my email along with my contact info. So just because your shoes were cancelled doesn't automatically mean you get to reorder yet. The rep said this is all new so imagine there will be some kinks in the system especially at the start.

Last edited:
Got the email from ndc for the Oreo (ordered us10 last time). Call the 1800 number and its all good.
They gonna ask you for the old booking no, and dont forget to ask them for 20% off + upgrade shipping.
Waiting for the confirmation email now *fingers crossed*

Good luck guys!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom