OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Thanks for the replies. So, 10.5 should be good? The problem with TTS is from what? I am a true 10.5 in lunar3 FK, 9.5 in Roshe FK and 10 in Js. 

If you're a true 10.5 in lunar 3 fk I would go with 10.5.

I have 10.5 in both shoes

So, I guess Foot Locker ain't getting the Multicolors, huh?
I spoke in store with an employee a few days ago who said 100% yes they're getting them on Friday. I just called now to see if another employee would say the same thing and he also said most likely yes. Regardless, I'll be there on Friday with NDC loaded on my phone. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I spoke in store with an employee a few days who said 100% yes they're getting them on Friday. I just called now to see if another employee would say the same and he also said most likely yes. Regardless, I'll be there on Friday with NDC loaded on my phone. 
laugh.gif
Any word on the released on FL online?

I spoke in store with an employee a few days ago who said 100% yes they're getting them on Friday. I just called now to see if another employee would say the same thing and he also said most likely yes. Regardless, I'll be there on Friday with NDC loaded on my phone. :lol:  
mine seemed pretty sure too, but told me to check back tomorrow. Here's hoping!

I can just put these in the washer correct ?

Wore these to MIA for comfort and I got no complaints

ive chatted with several nike reps online who have all told me niketowns would be the only ones getting them, and not nike running. but still not ruling them out of the picture

please do, I wanna see how they turn out.

in case you were really asking how, you throw em in a pillow case without the insoles and laces. a tiny bit of detergent would help :rofl:

Last edited:
I asked HOH FTL today,  employee said they weren't sure.  eh..not much help.  will have to check again later in the week. 

ive chatted with several nike reps online who have all told me niketowns would be the only ones getting them, and not nike running. but still not ruling them out of the picture
are niketowns releasing the mc on friday as well? i should ask the reps too

Called rn and 

NT Pasadena said Most Likely No

NT Costa Mesa said online only 

FTL Santa Anita dude said he dont know 

Gonna be callin these people 3x a day speakin to a new person on a different shift and see whats up

please do, I wanna see how they turn out.

in case you were really asking how, you throw em in a pillow case without the insoles and laces. a tiny bit of detergent would help :rofl:

I'll keep you updated once I get home I'll throw them in

tbh not sure, thats just what the reps told me. i only have nike running stores near me and have been calling them every other day

Back
Top Bottom