OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Im hoping there is a Restock so I can copp for my wife but the way this was released looks like there will not be any..

very similar to the lunar 3 ndc exclusive it only released 1 time and we never seen it release again .. oreos 2.0 actually hit a few nike stores this one did not.. maybe they want to keep the speciaL tag on them by not releasing too many pairs?

Im hoping there is a Restock so I can copp for my wife but the way this was released looks like there will not be any..

very similar to the lunar 3 ndc exclusive it only released 1 time and we never seen it release again .. oreos 2.0 actually hit a few nike stores this one did not.. maybe they want to keep the speciaL tag on them by not releasing too many pairs?
The men's Lunar 3 NDC exclusive were pretty meh honestly.  surprised it never came back.

Actually, they did restock the NDC lunar 3 exclusive about 2 weeks after the original release. I know because that's when I got my pair. 

ill be mad if i dont get a blue weave 
laugh.gif
, went thru 9 pairs of mc1s and they were all pretty much the same

Actually, they did restock the NDC lunar 3 exclusive about 2 weeks after the original release. I know because that's when I got my pair. 
They were released and labeled as NDC only and "exclusives", unlike the Oreo's and MC's. I still did see them at other online retailers eventually, but Nike made it clear they were going to be limited. 

I'd hang on tight for the MC's, as a member mentioned they may be planning a restock before the holidays, and another release next year for the MC1'. Waiting sucks, I know lol. Chances to cop will be better once they hit stores. Gotta be patient. 

Last edited:

nerd.gif

Can't tell if you're being serious lol. 

I've had my Oreo's canceled, had nothing to do with how rare it was. They fulfilled the order a month later actually, once they got more inventory before all the constant restocks. 
pardon my ignorance, but are you saying people that had their orders canceled might have a chance first and get their orders fulfilled before a general restock? 

This is the first time they've canceled an order on me so I'm just trying to get some insight. 

Last edited:

pardon my ignorance, but are you saying people that had their orders canceled might have a chance first and get their orders fulfilled before a general restock? 

This is the first time they've canceled an order on me so I'm just trying to get some insight. 
On the initial Oreo 2 release, NDC cancelled some people's orders. Some of those people however got a special email inviting them to reorder them due to their previous cancelled orders.

Hopefully Nike accommodates this type of situation again!

Last edited:
Did everyone who ordered off the SNKRS app and shipping notification get charged already? Meaning it's in route but you haven't been charged yet? Or did they take the money before they shipped? 

They were released and labeled as NDC only and "exclusives", unlike the Oreo's and MC's. I still did see them at other online retailers eventually, but Nike made it clear they were going to be limited. 
They NDC exclusives were NDC only with one restock. What you saw at other online retailer were a very similar colorway (lava's).

But yes, patience is key with the MC2's. I'm sure everyone that really wants one and stays on top of it will eventually get it at retail (I'm one of those people). Fingers crossed.

Here's to hoping there is a restock on the MC 2.0.  I feel NikeLab and NT stores will drop them randomly but all speculation.  Now the thirst is real for those who are still hunting... thank goodness mine just delivered today

that sucks for the cancellations, but yeah i would be confident that nike will make it right somehow , with coupon or first access in the future

Did everyone who ordered off the SNKRS app and shipping notification get charged already? Meaning it's in route but you haven't been charged yet? Or did they take the money before they shipped? 

in my situation and not sure how other banks work

purchased through SNKRS app and received shipping confirmation early sat morning

my banks online/app doesnt show the purchase yet, but like other transactions it usually takes up to 2 BUSINESS days for it to be posted

in my situation and not sure how other banks work

purchased through SNKRS app and received shipping confirmation early sat morning

my banks online/app doesnt show the purchase yet, but like other transactions it usually takes up to 2 BUSINESS days for it to be posted
ok, i'm just curious, normally purchases through amazon and stuff are charged immediately before they ship, i rarely if ever saw something ship without it pending on my account but then again this was my first purchase through the app so we'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom