OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
That PS definitely makes em look alot better, but I'm still not a fan of that royal blue stripe. Just doesn't mesh well with the rest of the shoe imo.

What your top 3?

I definitely appreciate the earlier Racers, Trainers, "exclusives" and 1/XXXs, but, rather than focusing on hype, rarity, age and, even cw, my Top 3 consists of Flyknits that are worn for their actual purpose... RUNNING. :tongue:

1. Flyknit Racer (~325mi) - These made my opinion on Racers take a 180° turn (from hate to love) and made me a believer in the Flyknit tech in running arena! I'm planning to make these my primary November runner, so I could hit +400mi. After that, I may retire them, or stretch out their life to 500mi.

2. Flyknit Chukka (~124mi) - Despite their heightened cut and NSW categorization, these are a legitimate running shoe. These also made me realize that I run best with the LR sole, my favorite tooling/sole of all time.

3. Flyknit Lunar 1 (~113mi) - Probably my most worn Flyknit and my go-to shoe for hiking.

My (regular) Top 3 :tongue:

If I ever get my hands on the Oreo V1s, I'll probably swap out the Lucid Greens

Last edited:
For those on the fence with green streaks/streak greens, or whatever they're called... Check em out in person if you can. Just saw em at a footlocker, VERY nice. Pics don't do justice IMO.

In pics, blue midline looks out of place, but it blends well with the upper.
just saw them at FTL too and they werent impressive at all

2) MC 2s especially don't. Come out with a pair of OG Volt Trainers, Blue Glows, Uni Reds, B/W Trainers, etc...and then we can talk

Ahhhh, so what you list as being cool is the standard for all of those who want to be cool.

Got it Bert.

To answer @FLATFOOT718's question from pages back, these are my favorite top 3 Flyknits:

3. The Team & Laser Orange/Black Flyknit Racer - when I've seen these, I was on the fence, but it got to me each time I saw them, especially seeing someone walking by with them on. It's a loud and underrated colorway that makes a yellow-orange pop as nice as you can imagine.

2. The Volt/Black Flyknit Trainer - Yet another loud shoe that caught my attention after a second look. My friend got a pair, and then when I got to see his pair, that closer look sold me.

1. The black/white Flyknit Trainer - Before this whole "Kanye West wore 'em" phase, I got this shoe because of the great simplicity of this shoe. It's my top favorite shoe that has been in rotation for three years straight and counting! I remember I couldn't wear them until a month later because of a sprained ankle... ah, the good times when you can order it on Finish Line without any problems.

Best part: I got all these three shoes on discount! Ayeee

Last edited:
I don't know if this question has already been asked but, have any of you guys put your flyknits in your washer and dryer machines??

Did it ruin the flyknit fabric, did the color of the shoes fade, and did the midsole still come out soggy from being soaked?

Thanks!

I don't know if this question has already been asked but, have any of you guys put your flyknits in your washer and dryer machines??

Did it ruin the flyknit fabric, did the color of the shoes fade, and did the midsole still come out soggy from being soaked?

Thanks!
nope, they'll be fine!

What are the university red racers going for these days? I've been on the hunt for awhile and the market is dry

To answer @FLATFOOT718's question from pages back, these are my favorite top 3 Flyknits:

3. The Team & Laser Orange/Black Flyknit Racer - when I've seen these, I was on the fence, but it got to me each time I saw them, especially seeing someone walking by with them on. It's a loud and underrated colorway that makes a yellow-orange pop as nice as you can imagine.

2. The Volt/Black Flyknit Trainer - Yet another loud shoe that caught my attention after a second look. My friend got a pair, and then when I got to see his pair, that closer look sold me.

1. The black/white Flyknit Trainer - Before this whole "Kanye West wore 'em" phase, I got this shoe because of the great simplicity of this shoe. It's my top favorite shoe that has been in rotation for three years straight and counting! I remember I couldn't wear them until a month later because of a sprained ankle... ah, the good times when you can order it on Finish Line without any problems.

Best part: I got all these three shoes on discount! Ayeee

Fresh! Love the trainers..

Back
Top Bottom