OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
They sold out of sizes under 10.. 

If you can checkout on RRS (mobile) its 120 shipped with VIP price and coupon code CP25A13E   25% off.  (Thanks to @niketalkerbob

and you can use ebates, which is at 5% cash back right now.

Last edited:

runblog10 is the code. I just got them for 135 shipped. Would of got Vivid Purples off RuVilla but i like the Tranquils better. That Blue and Green combo is LIT.

runblog10 for 15% off 
Good looks fam!  I repped you both but I ended up phone ordering through RRS and signed up for VIP.  They had both Tranquils and the Oreo 2.0(well not sure if they're Oreos but the black/grey ones)  in stock my size 10.  Got them both shipped for like $220.

The VIP is a pretty good deal, anyone else VIP on here?  

Last edited:
Those "tranquils" are gonna hit outlets.

Wouldn't pay over $100 if I wanted them.

Wouldn't wear for free in reality tho

Happy Flyknit Friday

KILLER, Marv! They look A LOT better with the LR sole :smokin If I don't trade my MC2s, I'll get them soleswapped. :nerd:

Last edited:
:nerd: looks for clues on the new sole swap method.
gotta be that vitamin water somehow

LOL!

Saw this in the AM1 thread. FKs might have a similar process... :nerd:
So I had to step out, but was able to detach one sole from the donor pair.
Those things were glued tight! (nike must not want reverse engineering lol)

The method I used was the boiling water/ blowdryer one, but because my donor pair were a recent release, I had to repeat several times, I did maybe five rounds then 10-15min of blowdrying around and used an exacto knife to help start detaching.

Havent glued them down, becasue I kinda want to use a more white midsole that isn't so off-white.

Overall, patience is the key,

this is the vid I used as a reference:

Last edited:
All these sales 
eek.gif

Got my newer colorways for retail but this is good for those who haven't copped yet.

Repped Audi

At least he was willing to share.

Citrus dude in here is an attention wh@*!

Lol. With all the time you spent making comments about me you could've figured it out by now. I was willing to share a method and I did.

You just want to be lazy and have someone else figure it out for you. Man up, spend some money and try it out for yourself. Do research like I did. Watch videos, read forums, put fourth some sort of effort instead of sitting here making comments about someone else who has done it.

RRS is either hit or miss, buy at your own risk

Had a pretty damn frustrating experience last time I bought from them, never again 
laugh.gif

I've used RRS once and, while it wasn't the easiest process I've ever gone through, I still got my FHC for under $130 shipped a month or so before they hit Nike. Yes, it sucks to have to wait every week to hear on Sunday that your shipping date has been pushed back yet again, but it's still a good deal relative to retail price/offiicial release date. That being said, you do have to order pretty quickly if it's a relatively hyped colorway nowadays because the RRS reps all give you different answers and none of them really know how many pairs Nike is sending them until they get them most times. That leads to people lower on the wait list (who may have gotten their order confirmation email) having their orders cancelled down the line because RRS only receives a certain number of shoes. Overall, I would recommend RRS if you're not impatient (which we all know we are).

That being said, the latest RW deal was hard to beat. Now I just need to find some Lunaracer soles for my swap...

Lol. With all the time you spent making comments about me you could've figured it out by now. I was willing to share a method and I did.

You just want to be lazy and have someone else figure it out for you. Man up, spend some money and try it out for yourself. Do research like I did. Watch videos, read forums, put fourth some sort of effort instead of sitting here making comments about someone else who has done it.
I agree there's no need for namecalling, Lemon, but I think the frustration comes from the fact that even though there might be a bunch of information about how to soleswap Jordans, AM1s, etc., not many people have ever done a detailed walkthrough on how to deal with the more delicate Flyknit, besides your earlier walkthrough (at least to my knowledge). I have researched the past few weeks (videos, forums, etc.) and read your previous method and it was very helpful, although you said that your uppers shrank from the blowdrying to heat up the glue (which would deter me from trying it with my already snug Racers). It also seemed as though you published the previous manual because you said there was "enough interest," which there obviously was for your new and improved method that supposedly negates the possibility of shrinking the upper.

I think most people are just interested to see if they would be able to do it themselves on the first try (at least decently) because not everyone can drop hundreds of dollars for donors just to come out with two ruined pairs of shoes. I get that was the process you had to go through but not everyone has the mass collection of potential donors so it'd be helpful if you could at least hint at what would make the process safer and easier. If you don't, that's completely fine and your choice. 

Last edited:
I got most all my info from those same videos and trial and error. I had an idea, and I went for it.

I didn't do it for attention, or to Instagram stunt or whatever else has been said. I did it because I wanted to. Nothing more nothing less.

Definitely helps to have small hands that can do the precise movements necessary.

I always see the guys doing these customs are team tiny feet, like 8-8.5, and you know... everything's proportional

I got most all my info from those same videos and trial and error. I had an idea, and I went for it.

I didn't do it for attention, or to Instagram stunt or whatever else has been said. I did it because I wanted to. Nothing more nothing less.

So why wouldn't you want to share the safer way if you previously shared a method already?

That's what I don't understand

If you want that sense of exclusive then just say it, you don't have profit agenda then just post it.

Wouldn't you want to share it with the flyknit community that has been clamoring for the lunar sole setup?

Isn't that what made the flyknit thread the best on NT?

I GUESS NOT ANYMORE

Last edited:
Copped the new white/tiff colorway for me and my girl. 2 pairs through RRS for $229 shipped to Cali.

Back
Top Bottom